Chapter 15

·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ JELOUSY ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·

Jungkook sat on the couch as he waited for YN and Jihan to finish off their conversation. His head thrown back and, the smile on his face long gone may it be the fake one. He didn't think he could force it anymore.

He was never once interested in the picture frames that lined up the front wall a few feet behind where the couches were placed. Strange faces and lifeless souls were the least of his concern. Until tonight, when he returned and saw YN and her brother had gone somewhere, he leisurely strolled around the area to kill off his time.

That one frame, one photo he never knew had enough power to bring his demons out. He had years of practice and experience of concealing his persona, molding it the way he wanted and presented it before the other according to the situation. They'd never know what's going on in his brain.

The photo of the man Jungkook saw a few months ago with YN. The morning he found a man coming out of her room after probably a sex session. The morning she handed him the video of the house where he found Hari being taken to in her unconscious state.

As much as it intrigued him finding the man relating to her family, it only awakened the memory of her fucking a man with no remorse. A slap on his face that she didn't belong to him. That they were together only for work and surely became much more than that but there was no official commitment between the two.

He opened his eyes as they got stuck to the ceiling hearing the sound of heels clicking against the marble nearing him every step they took. She was here and he wasn't in his right mind to face her. He feared, he might lose himself or the presence inching towards him.

"Jungkook.... we're going home." The little pause in between her words gave off that she noticed his distress already.

"The man in grey sweatshirt, third frame to the right. Remember the face YN. We have a conversation to make." He stood up, his eyes played a symphony of death as they landed on her. It was for a mere second before he was walking out of the home towards his car.

YN glanced towards the frame. It didn't take her a moment to know who it was. Her eyes shut close as she fought hard to keep her composure.

Why don't you understand. I want to keep you fucking safe! Why would you want to open a box you can't handle digging in to!

The ride back home was silent. Exactly mirroring the peaceful hours before a wrecking storm. It was until the two reached home. He stood there, eyes on her, no words left his lips as his silence demanded answer more louder than words could ever.

"He is Skyler." She huffed. "He is Jihan's friend. Well, he was friends with me too. He used to come home and we would go out for hangouts. But we broke ties after we got busy in our lives."

Jk :"What kind of work does he do?" He could get this information without a trouble. All of it including the places he sleep, eat and shit. She knew so well, but he chose to test her. And it made her fucking mad.

"He is a photographer. Works with celebrities and high paid models." She walked past him towards the dresser and started taking off her earrings. The conversation suddenly getting on her nerves.

Jungkook marched towards her, a harsh motion turned her towards him and his rough hand wrapped itself around her throat putting enough pressure to choke her.

"How did it feel fucking him? Did he make you see stars like I do?" He could wonder why he was related to his sister's case later. When he was down his high and his brain functioned properly.

"Are you jealous?" She showed no submission. She was testing him more and he was so near to lose his sanity. He saw red and tightened his grip. Her breaths slowed down. A hand gripping his arm that popped out veins as if they were going to burst any moment.

"Tell me, did he make you scream the same way I make you, whore!?" She choked and shook her head. Tears brimming her eyes. She could slip out of his grip easily. He knew it. But she chose not to. That alone Brought a sense of satisfaction. Enough to retreat his hand and have mercy on her.

Though it lasted for a mere second before he turned her back towards him. Face planted against the mirror as he ended the space between them. His rough hands ripped off her dress like a piece of cake. They were rough and Abusive but never enough to actually hurt her. She bit her lip and moaned as he sucked and bit against her neck.

Something about being pressed against mirror where she could see her reflection as he worked on providing her pleasure, taking pleasure out of her. As he made her scream like never before. The man had the power to drive her insane even when he is sane. The Jungkook right now, who was out of his mind could never compare to that one.

She never had sex better than this one. Her body ached, every part of her crying in pain but she was satisfied. Infact, the mere thought of making him jealous often in the future seemed to only raise her interest.

Jungkook watched her sleeping peacefully completely in contrast to her body who begged to be treated. The marks of his abuse so visible even in the darkness. But it was an art to his eyes, a serenity to his soul and a desire to take the picture and frame it in the museum where only he was allowed to enter.

He asked Suga to get information on Skyler for him Including that he was the source behind the video. A clear signal that Skyler was not someone to be taken lightly.

A hundred of possibilities ran through his mind. A part of him begged for whatever his mind was concluding to be a lie. Another part of him was dying for it to be true. Like a drug addict being kept in a vulnerable state for days and was announced that his next dose was to be gifted to him.

What else have you been hiding, YN?

A short chapter , but happy reading 🫶