Chapter 12

·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ DEVILISH ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·

They stayed there for the next twenty minutes, it didn't snow even through their way back home that took additional 35 minutes. Jungkook could tell there was something she was hiding. For once he thought it's one of those rare times when she is in a soft mood and since that's a hardly ever sight to witness he couldn't pinpoint it earlier.

He asked her the reason and she dismissed it saying they have to attend the dinner with her brother that they do so once in two months. YN used to do it alone until Jungkook entered her life and from there onwards he had been attending it every two months with her by her side.

It was one thing - that her relation with her brother was not really great but that was another thing - he still believed there was something she was hiding.

The night so restless yet they found peace in each other's arms that went missing in all the mess they got caught up. His heart beat had calmed along with his irregular puffs of breaths that finally found their rhythm with YN sleeping serenly in his bulky warm embrace.

The room had no source of light except for the flames that lit the Heather. The moonlight that shone through the window and his eyes, for once, shifted towards the glass to find the tiny soft freckles of cotton descending down she wished to experience so badly.

She never looked so beautiful as she did in that moment with moonlight bathing her skin. Long eyelashes acting as a blanket for her soft rosy cheeks. Hair cascading around like a halo of darkness. YN was a work of art.

His fingers slid her hair off her shoulders taking in her bare skin. The two were naked. The didn't had an intimate moment. They simply loved the skin to skin contact while they cuddled. Just watching her sleeping like an angel brought him back to his long forgotten trinquility.

"I am running on the edge of my sanity YN." He leaned closer, words a mere whisper yet so audible in the dead silent room. "And one day you'll make me jump off the cliff and I'll do that gladly without a fucking complain."

✩⍣¯·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·¯⍣✩✩⍣¯·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·¯⍣✩

His leg bounced impatiently as he sat there waiting for the arrival of that one person who stole his every ability to function like a normal being. He was dressed in a casual white tee. A baggy jacket over along with a locket dangling down his neck. The ripped jeans that went along his well built muscles.

That was, a huge thanks to Hari who almost pulled his hair for dressing up like a thug in all black going to a cute place on a first date.

His eyes once wandered towards the gate watching people entering and leaving then looked at his hands holding the tickets and smiled at his silliness