Chapter 20

·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩Revelation✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·

Jungkook closed his eyes, his lips molding against hers as he, with every heart beat let himself feel it he owned her. Her skin burnt underneath his touch he owned her, he let himself get drowned in the euphoric feeling that took him somewhere away from this world, out of the universe where he never wanted to return from. She was his

Her nails trailed down his jaw, neck, till they stop on his chest, right above his heart as the two pulled away allowing oxygen to take their place back in their lungs. "I want this" She whispered slipping his shirt away from his chest revealing his tattoo. A rose encaged within a thorn filled stem. A few petals fallen over indicating one's broken soul. The cage itself symbolised he had no control over himself.

"But without a cage, fallen petals or the throns. I want you to draw one on me. One that would make you the sole owner of it and me. The one that makes me glow." Jungkook with his amazing artistic skills could definitely pull something like that better than a trained artist and she believed that a little too much.

Jungkook leant to her level, till he was leaving wet sloppy kisses across her bare shoulder and chest till where the lining of her shirt allowed restricting her for a moment or two from moving before they had to force each other to pick up the phone that was never this annoying before.

"Suga." She said as she picked it up.

"What is it?"

"Is Jungkook with you?"

"He is?"

"Why the hell is he not picking up? Put it on speaker."

She did as she was told. For all Jungkook knew he had his phone on silent. He needed to get this matter sorted out with her without having anyone disturbing them.

"What is it hyung?"

"Next time you make me wait, you are going to handle your work yourself and I don't give two shits about whatever you both have to settle. I got tabs on Skyler and you might wanna make a move before he dissappears again."

✩⍣¯·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·¯⍣✩✩⍣¯·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·¯⍣✩

"It was by pure luck that I got to get a hand on his whereabouts" Suga said as Jungkook stood behind his chair taking in the information the elder was displaying before his screen. YN was seated on the couch but the huge LED did enough work to provide her with the details the men going through.

"I haven't seen him since ages." YN said now seeing the map displayed before her eyes. Suga told them he was in some kind of an island thousands of kilometer away.

"You wouldn't have. He have himself disguised as someone else that's the main reason no one was able to find him all these years." He rolled his neck now letting himself rest against the chair after all the hard work.

JK : "How did you find him then?"

Suga : " His secretary - Nick. Skyler got himself a new secretary after moving to the island. Nick is well, a loyal man to him but I once helped him and he was under my debt. Like I said, I found him by pure luck."

YN : "So I assume he is going to help us get to Skyler?"

Suga : "He will. For now you might wanna have the proper information about that place. It's filled with gangsters and mob. He sits in that circle daily and probably have made a huge amount of connections to help him get out of any upcoming danger."

"I Don't know him at all." Jungkook said and the other two looked at him confused at the obvious statement. Ofcourse he didn't. But there was something else going on within his head.