Chapter 13

·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ PARANOID✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·

Her nails scratched against the back of her neck till it started leaving marks and most probably drew a bleed. Her toes curled, muscles tensed giving everything they could to keep the body from shaking miserably. However,

All went to vain.

She couldn't, for the life of it, hide her anxiety. The chills of fear that crawled against her back slowly devouring her whole in its self. Her blurred vision took in the polished mahagony surface in front of her. The chocolate milk spilled over it giving her a reflection of her messed up state.

Hair a mess, almost half of them pulled out of the pony tail in a brutal manner. Brown sticky Liquid dripping down her features till it reached her chin and drop by drop cascaded down on her lap. Shirt pulled off her shoulder and the several marks so visible on every part of her skin that was bare to naked eye. If not going to the parts that are covered.

It was blazing hot in the season of July, but her body temperature dropped furiously to the point of freezing cold.

"I won't give in." The low murmurs escaped her lips like a tape left on loop "I won't give in." They were so low she could barely hear it herself. The old school, the dark red colored curtains covering the windows leaving no signs of the sin taking place inside the four walls. The girl left there-a target of extreme bullying and harassment, unattended.

"I won't give in!" She yelled. Miserably shaking hands going around the back of her neck pushing her head down against the table regardless of the chocolate juice getting all on her face. She dug herself further and further in to the wood. Eyes screwed shut as she felt the panic attack kicking in.

She wouldn't ever fight back those bullies. She wouldn't give that one certain person a chance to laugh at her for giving up and following his tracks.

Even if it meant her death.

Her foot stomped against the floor furiously over and over again as she let out a loud scream pulling on to her hair. The attack swallowing each of her senses drowning her in a black hole with no return or destination.

She heard a laugh, a loud piercing laugh that torn the sensitive walls of her brain. The laugh she dreaded the most. The voice she's so desperate to mute forever. It killed her.

The sweat trickled down her forehead as her eyes shot open. She found herself laying in a bed, so soft underneath her weight. So warm around her frame. Her breaths stable yet her heart drumming furiously against her chest.

Her eyes dark, so intense, so evil- one could die having a single look at them. They could slaughter you alive, skin your bones and feed them off to the lions.

It took her a few minutes to get herself out of that suffocating nightmare and get herself into reality. Her body finally moved and her senses returned. Jungkook was gone. His side of sheets wrinkled leaving traces of his presence.

"I gave in" She said, her fist curling against the sheets where he once slept. "but no one's ever going to hurt you."

✩⍣¯·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·¯⍣✩✩⍣¯·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·¯⍣✩

Jungkook got out of the bed as soon as he saw Suga's last night texts about wanting to tell him something. It had to be something important knowing the man he wouldn't disturb as long as the clue he got wasn't worth it.

Suga had given him the address of the home where Hari was kept in. This was it

The first step.

After years of research, he was finally nearing it. His aderline pumped with every stride he took towards his destination. Dressed as a gentleman knowing the people who live there has nothing to do with the ones who were there before.