Chapter 17

·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩Devilish✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·

Jungkook and YN laid in bed. It was morning yet the curtains covering the windows provided the room with low contrast. The two were cuddled against each other. Devoid of clothes, the skin to skin contact provided their heart with warmth they were deprived off otherwise.

Jungkook watched how her skin was glowing, the dark hickeys and marks of abuse from last night only provided him with satisfaction. The look in her eyes screamed she enjoyed all of it and that's what he fucking loved about her. His precious little doll, he could love and ruin all he wanted.

"What are you drawing?" She asked. The caramel tone dripping her tongue sent a shiver down his spine. The intensity in his eyes only turned darker.

"You will know soon." Jungkook said as he drew a few lines here and there with a pen under her collar bone right above her chest.

"Mhmmm, have you thought over what my brother said last night?" She twirled her fingers against the locks of his hair. He seemed so focused, so close. Allowing her to admire his breathtaking features all over again. All the talk never once drew his attention away from the art he was stroking against her skin.

JK : "He said a lot of things, which one of it?"YN leant in, leaving her sloppy butterfly kisses against his jaw and cheek and the mole under his lips which was the most attracting part of his body according to her.

"The one about wedding." She licked her lips and Jungkook's hand stopped for the first time. The movements getting sloppier as his eyes narrowed before making an eye contact with hers.

JK :"What about the wedding?" She was quiet, contemplating what to answer or most probably how to answer. But it was YN and she never started a convo before having thought over it already.

YN :"Your phone is vibrating." The muscle in his jaw jumped. He knew it for god damn sake. Wrong talk, wrong timing, wrong fucking phone call.

He slipped away from her and grabbed his phone picking it up.

"I got your work done. Come get it personally."

This was all he heard from Suga before the call hung up. It was the need to slam his phone against the wall but the information was important and he would let it slide this one time.

When he turned around he saw YN standing in front of mirror admiring the art. He walked towards her wrapping his arms around her waist watching her through the mirror.

"I need to go." His finger tips grazed against her skin raising goosebumps. They were no lesser than a rod ablazed. Burning her skin with minimal touches. "Don't cover the marks. I admire you like this." He kissed her neck before dissappearing in the closet and soon enough he was out of the home leaving her alone.

Her eyes fell on the art again. A few words and a little drawing. YN believed he could pass for an amazing artist with his artistic skills if not getting involved in this fucked up side of the world.

It said "My beautiful little liar." and drawing of butterfly that was as perfect as one would be to drew the attention of every creature it passed by. Getting admiration for it's colors and liveliness filled in it. Except for the crooked part at one corner.

YN knew it resembled her. The most beautiful creature yet filled in scars of abuse from past. The past she never told Jungkook about except for that she was bullied but he knew it was not all to It.

The words specifically drew her breaths away 'my beautiful little liar' What did he mean by it. Was he referring to past where she hid things from him. Or he found out something he was not supposed to?