Chapter 2: Behind Acceptance, There Is Sacrifice

**WARNING: Contains foul language.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 2...

'No...more like what kind of this situation is this? Why do I have some memories in my head and why are the characters from a fantasy novel in front of me?' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

'I need to see a mirror now!' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

"Can you please give me a mirror?" ( Soo-Ae/Daphne, asked)

Her face became pale. She was scared, of this unknown situation. She wanted answers and fast.

She looked down at her pink duvet covers. She couldn't raise her head.

"A mirror?" (Duchess Lilith, asked)

Her mother asked in a confused tone.

"Yes, please can I borrow a mirror?" (Soo-Ae/Daphne, asked)

Soo-Ae/Daphne continued to look at her duvet covers. Her hands started to tingle as her nerves started to collide.

Leonardo, Duchess Lilith, and Duke Adalwen looked at her unwell complexion.

Duchess Lilith's lips soon parted.

"Honey give her the hand mirror it's right beside you" (Duchess Lilith, said)

Duchess Lilith spoke to her husband without parting her stare away from Soo-Ae/Daphne.

'Nod'

Duke Adalwen nodded and  looked to his left.

There was a short glossy white three-drawer dresser with three golden handles. And at the very top was a golden hand mirror. It was made out of real gold with purple and pink jewels around it.

Duke Adalwen grabbed the hand mirror and was ready to hand it out to Soo-Ae/Daphne but before he could she snatched it quickly off his hands.

'Swish'

Soo-Ae/Daphne quickly took the golden hand mirror.

She looked at herself and then

"Ahhhh" (Soo-Ae/Daphne, yelled)

'Flap, Flap'

The birds early in the morning flapped as they fled at Soo-Ae/Daphne's yell.

After a few moments...

Both Leonardo and the duke looked at Soo-Ae/Daphne with surprised worried eyes including the maid Phonie in the distance. While duchess Lilith covered her mouth full of worries for her panicked daughter.

No one spoke, they have never seen their daughter in that state before.

Her eyes were so wide as if she had been extremely surprised.

Finally, duke Adalwen spoke up.

"Sweetheart what's wrong?" (Duke Adalwen, asked)

Duke Adalwen asked with a conflicted confused expression as he looked at her with worried eyes.

Unfortunately, for Soo-Ae/Daphne seemed to be more concentrated by the big hit she had just received. It was as if she never heard duke Adalwen's voice.

Her eyes were moving left and right in stress.

"M-My face..." (Soo-Ae/Daphne, said)

Soo-Ae/Daphne grabbed her face placing her palms on her cheeks trying to calm down and comprehend that she had now become Daphne Roselith Denzel, the villainess of the story.

Leonardo couldn't take it anymore, seeing his sister this way made him feel helpless. He had no idea what was going on like the rest of the others but he spoke up, drawing to the nearest conclusion he could make misdirecting the whole situation.