Chapter 18: Bye Bye Hair Isabella

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language and violence.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 18...

'Turn'

Both Soo-Ae/Daphne and Lottie turned at Isabella's voice.

'Does this girl not learn? She just ruined the mood here' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

'It's like she can't read the room' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

'Glance'

"You know everyone is staring and yet you do it...don't tell me you're trying to get more attention of what you received?" (Isabella, asked)

"You drew a lot of attention to your manly skills and tricky skills seducing the Duke so why not stop there?" (Isabella, asked)

She asked Soo-Ae/Daphne as if she were looking at her if she was an attention seeker.

"So much for judging Princess Daphne, when you clearly try to seduce men and yet you judge me" (Cassandra, said)

"I couldn't agree any more Cassandra" (Paola, said)

"I wonder what would happen if rumors that Princess Daphne seduced the Duke on purpose just to get back at Lady Isabella?" (Olivia, asked)

These ladies who should have lost face in nobility for the rumors spread really had no shame showing their faces.

Because Isabella had their backs, she needed her minions to attack so she could look like the kind little angel she portrayed to be.

"Ah Lady Olivia don't be too harsh after all we wouldn't want nothing to happen to us just like Lady Yuna and her family "(Isabella, said)

She said with a snicker.

"Oh my, how could I be so careless I had forgotten that the Denzel family had killed all of them" (Paola, said)

"?!" (Soo-Ae/Daphne)

'What...?' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

"Why do you look so surprised Princess Daphne, you should be the first one to know it was your family's doing" (Cassandra, said)

She said with a scoff noticing Soo-Ae/Daphne's surprised expression.

"Haha, look at her she's acting as if she doesn't know unless she's just pretending to be innocent for more atten-" (Olivia, said)

'Block'

"You liars, the Denzel family would never do such a thing like that! They are so kind!" (Lottie, yelled)

Before Oliva could finish Lottie bravely stepped in front of Soo-Ae/Daphne and yelled in her loudest voice although it was still not loud enough considering she had a very low shy voice and was not used to yelling.

'Widen'

Soo-Ae/Daphne's eyes widen at Lottie's sudden bravery.

'Lottie?' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

"Ha, what is this now?" (Olivia, asked)

'Look up and down'

Oliva looked at Lottie up and down.

"Ah...you must be the poor Baron's daughter...you have a pretty face that will get you far in life but you're too innocent instead of bugging into conversations that are not yours I suggest you ask for advice from Princess Daphne since she's an expert on those things" (Oliva, said)

"She must be proud of herself for stealing Lady Isabella's man" (Oliva, said)

"That's right Lady Isabella liked the Duke first and so Princess Daphne seduced him just to humiliate Lady Isabella" (Cassandra, said)