Chapter 4: Madame Labiel

Unfortunately for the two people whose stinging heart was beating one, had not acknowledged the other.

The very muscular man who was resistant to pain paid no attention as he continued to walk his way to the end of the corner heading to the ally along with his two short companions.

While Soo-Ae/Daphne was too immersed clenching her heart and looking down.

Just like that, the two people drifted apart.

The once stinging heart had stopped and their heart normally beated again.

"Ha, what was that?" (Soo-Ae/Daphne, asked)

She asked herself with a low voice.

After a few seconds, she raised her head to look at the wooden tall door.

'Maybe, this body needed to rest?' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

She felt guilt for being inconsiderate of the original Daphne's body, maybe her body needed more rest days before she could get up.

She turned to look to her right, where the crow stared at her in silence with a laser stare.

"Crack"

The crow cried, startling her.

"Gahh" (Soo-Ae/Daphne, yelled)

She had unconsciously taken a step back and covered her mouth after screaming.

"H-Hey don't scare me like that, it's not very nice" (Soo-Ae/Daphne, said)

She uncovered her mouth and timidly step forward looking at the crow.

'I need to hurry inside before this crow ends up making me scream again' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

She had already yelled and this was a very dangerous neighborhood on top of that it was very silent, with her screams there was no doubt she would attract attention.

So she bravely turned to look straight at the door trying to ignore the starting crow.

'Creak'

She opened the door.

'Ding, Ding'

An old faded golden bell rang on top of the inside.

Soo-Ae/Daphne looked at the bell looking up and as soon as she opened the door wider...

'Swish'

The crow made himself a pathway next to Soo-Ae/Daphne and went fully inside before her.

'Swish'

It flew right threw some burgundy curtains.

'Is Madame Labiel there?' (Soo-Ae/ Daphne's inner thoughts)

She asked herself as she saw the last of the crow heading inside the curtains.

'Creak'

Door noises

She had finished closing the door before she turned to look in the disappearing crow's direction.

"Hello?" (Soo-Ae/Daphne, asked)

She dropped her brown hood, and now her face and her tucked bubblegum pink hair were visible.

She stood near the door as she waited for a response, her bubblegum blue eyes scanning Madam Labiel's shop.

The room had many rugs overlapping each other from burgundy to orange, to esmeralda green, and brown.

She had many intriguing wooden doll figures, about one hundred different size pots, a shelf's with colorful potions, and chunky red, navy blue, mustard yellow, dark green, black, and brown books.