Chapter 11: Operation Find My Brother A Lover

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language and sexual harassment.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 11...

-The next morning inside the duke's office-

'Thud'

A pile of chunky books and paperwork was placed on top of the table.

Soo-Ae/Daphne who had dark eye bags and messy bubble gum pink loose hair started at Leonardo across from her who was looking over some documents.

He seemed very concentrated with those silver circular glasses that held a connected silver-thin rhinestone chain.

'He looks pretty with glasses' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

'Turn'

Leonard turned to look at Soo-Ae/Daphne who sat down on the carpet floor with her white tucked ruffled blouse decorated with a dark blue oval jewel that matched her dark blue dress skirt.

"?" (Leonardo)

His eyes turned to look at the chunky books and paperwork that Soo-Ae/Daphne had placed on the table that separated them.

"Daph what is all this?" (Leonardo, asked)

"And what's with those eyes bags? Did you not sleep?" (Leonardo, asked)

He asked both concerned and confused but contrary to his worries Soo-Ae/Daphne only yawned in lack of sleep.

"Yawn" (Soo-Ae/Daphne)

She yawned and then responded to Leonardo.

"It's research" (Soo-Ae/Daphne, said)

"Research?" (Leonardo, asked)

Leonardo tilted his head and got up from the couch to sit down on the carpet like Soo-Ae/Daphne.

"For what?" (Leonardo, asked)

"For you" (Soo-Ae/Daphne, said)

She said with a sleepy smile.

"For me?" (Leonardo, asked)

He asked even more confused.

"Yes, I read over ten books that covered the nobility lady registry records." (Soo-Ae/Daphne, said)

"From then on I searched for single ladies and their personalities, hobbies, etc..." (Soo-Ae/Daphne, said)

Soo-Ae/Daphne continued to blabber leaving Leonardo dumbfounded by each word she added on.

"Then I narrowed down the candidates and here I have written down all the qualified ladies for you." (Soo-Ae/Daphne, said)

She pointed to a document as she continued on.

"However, to lessen the options and find you a perfect future bride I made a personalized document stating your likes, dislikes, describing what type of woman you like." (Soo-Ae/Daphne, said)

She spoke as she raised a document up.

"Then what type do you prefer? Do you like a gentle woman or-" (Soo-Ae/Daphne, said)

"Pffft" (Duke Adalwen)

Duke Adalwen had spit the tea that he had just drunk as he sat on his desk a couple of feet away from them.

Soo-Ae/Daphne turned to look at the duke along with the flushed-up Leonardo.

"Haha, Daphne don't tell me you're trying to pair your brother up?" (Duke Adalwen, asked)

He laughed with a teasing tone toward Leonardo.

'Flush'

Leonardo's cheeks were truing pinker.