Chapter 17: Rejecting Theon Allister

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 17...

But before she could dwell on his non-existent emotion bubble her mother had made sure she got to that dam dance floor.

'Step, Step, Step'

Soo-Ae/Daphne was being escorted by the man who did not permit any lady to touch him yet there she was.

'Open'

'Bite'

The cupcake she'd been holding in her extra hand began to slowly disappear as she ate it taking small bites to calm her anxiousness while everyone stared and whispered.

"What a nice picture, they match each other very well" (Nobles, whispering)

"This banquet was held for his sole purpose but after the Princess match it's clear they two are meant to be the main characters" (Nobles, whispering)

"The Duke might stay here in the capital for some time then" (Noble, whispering)

'Sweat, Sweat'

Sweat drops began to fall again from her cheeks just hearing the whispers as she finally finished her cupcake.

'Grab'

'Turn'

'Pull'

They had gotten to the center of the ball and without a moment lost Theon had grabbed her hand gently and turned her to face him pulling her waist naturally positioning her naturally for the man and the woman dancing position.

'Widen'

Soo-Ae/Daphne's eyes widened at how swiftly and seductively yet carefully he had grabbed her.

Just as if she was someone precious to him.

She didn't want to jump to conclusions so soon but in his red eyes, she felt as if he looked at her with passion.

"You're finally looking at me" (Theon, said)

He looked down at her whose eyes widened.

There was definitely a lot of contact, he was holding with a woman.

'Handsome!' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

While Soo-Ae/Daphne had an invisible drool enough to think that it was real focussing back again.

'Dance, Dance'

For some reason, there was a strange tension between them but neither had spoken a word as they danced with one another while on the other hand the on viewers.

'Smile'

Duchess Lilith stood there in the front watching them dancing peeking through the large flower bouquet.

She had a warm satisfied smile but it faded away when she heard the sound of two rebellious men approaching.

"Mother, look at Daphne! Look she's dancing with that dam man why are you smiling like that mother? And what are those flowers? Don't tell me he gave them to Daphne too?!" (Leonard, yelling)

Leandro came with an angry rebellious face pointing at Theon and Soo-Ae/Daphne who were in their own world as nobles prased them.

Right behind, Lottie had followed him with a shy worried face and the Duke had popped out from the right of the Duchess.

"Lilith, no you were just with Daphne how could you let her be dragged by that dame bastard!" (Duke Adalwen, yelled)

"No wonder he didn't greet the emperor he went straight to my daughter like a praying hawk!" (Duke Adalwen, yelled)