Chapter 20: Threaten The Empire I Will

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, dead talk, and humiliation.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 20...

"I'm in trouble uh? Let me just get out of the bath at least if you're going to spank me-" (Soo-Ae/Daphne, said)

Soo-Ae/Daphne raised her voice flustered and rushed trying to reach for the towel on a golden stool however the Duchess stopped her.

"Spank? No Daphne why would I do that?" (Duchess Lilith, asked)

The Duchess halted her step tilting her head innoncently confused.

'Shake, Shake'

The Duchess shook her head calmly and extended her hand as to let know Soo-Ae/Daphne to sit down.

They were going to have a talk like this.

"..." (Soo-Ae/Daphne)

Soo-Ae/Daphne calmed down and turned away from the Duchess.

She looked down at her bath bubbles with sweat drops dropping from her cheeks.

'Don't tell me she's going to teach me a lesson here in the bathtub? Yes I admit I caused trouble but can I get dressed at least...it's awkward and nerve-racking' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

'I can never know what she is thinking, considering that my relationship with her is actually sometimes awkward' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

'Grab'

'Sit down'

'Place down'

The Duchess continued to walk as she saw Soo-Ae/Daphne avoiding her gaze.

The Duchess halted in front of the stool and sat down placing the towel on top of her dress.

"Daphne" (Duchess Lilith, said)

'Flinch'

The Duchess Lilith called her with a calm voice however there was a hint of firmness making her flinch.

"Y-Yes?" (Soo-Ae/Daphne, asked)

Soo-Ae/Daphne turned reluctantly with a pale scared face.

"It was solved without any problems, you did well to rip her hair" (Duchess Litlith, said)

"I'm sorry mom-eh what?" (Soo-Ae/Daphne, asked)

Soo-Ae/Daphne ready to apologize to meet the Duchess furry blurted out however what came out the Duchess's mouth was unexpected that it dumbfounded her.

"Mother...what do you mean? I did well?" (Soo-Ae/Daphne, asked)

'Smile'

The Duches's lips raised in a smile and opened to tell her what had happened.

-Flashback to when Theon and Leonardo were taking Soo-Ae/Daphne and Lottie away-

"This is disrespect! You're letting them go just like that?! They need to face the consequences here!" (Marquess Beaufort, yelled)

"Just because the Duke and the Duchess are here doesn't excuse that the Princess should go!" (Marquess Beaufort, yelled)

"Is this how the Denzel family resolves issues?!" (Maruqess Beaufort, yelled)

Marquess Beaufort yelled loudly as he pointed at the back of Theon who was blocking Soo-Ae/Daphne from his broad back.

His words meant that the Duke and Duchess were letting their spoiled daughter cause a scene and the parents just letting her get away while they put face but it was actually quite the opposite.