Chapter 16: Warrior's Banquet

-Inside Soo-Ae/Daphne's room-

"Kyaa right I wish I had been there it was totally deserved!" (Cala, said)

"I knew it! I knew it! When I saw my Lady training the other day I knew she would beat his ass!" (Peony, said)

"I bet he'll be a laughing stock against his own knights, haha" (Alexia, said)

Alexia one of her maids agreed with pride that Soo-Ae/Daphne had beat Asher's ass as Peony added on.

"If you tell me he had it coming how dare he do that to my lady!" (Peony, said)

'Hmph your so right!' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

It was as if the praises of the maids who had learned some of her words were busting her ego as if her nose was high up.

They chatted all along fixing up Soo-Ae/Daphne's dress.

Some made sure there were no wrinkles on the bottom of her dress.

While Peony and another maid handed each other a shimmering starshape golden customized diamond hair decoration placing it on her left side as if it were a hairpin attached with a light purple tulle thin fabric and a smaller dark purple jewel.

A golden diamond but shimmered more like a golden teardrop, the same style as the whole dress pattern.

A light purple princess ball gown with shimmery golden tulle fabric amplifying the ball gown skirt much bigger.

And the patterns were handly stitched full of the same star-shaped diamond shape all over her dress skirt and front corset with dark purple miniature tear drops sowed around it.

The top had the same amount of fluffed-out shimmer except for the dark purple color.

Styled in a sleeveless staples dress however due to the fuffed-out tule top in between each section became thinner in between as if it was a bubble.

Attached to the back of the bubble-styled top that went down her shoulders as if falling at that part were two ends of each side of shimmering tulle and she had long thick tulle gloves all the way to her elbows that had covered her hands but still gave the tulle gloved look.

The back of her fluffy dress has a small none tulle fabric that splited in making large falling ruffles embroidered with the same pattern the duress has and between the splitting fabric was the fabric in between that too was embroidery with countless jewels and a beautiful pattern going up differently from the pattern of the dress.

Her heels were a light purple adorned with a golden outline and thin beautiful chains in the resting top of the heel adorned with a little darker purple and lighter purple than that of the heels. It had a light purple cross with a darker purple star-shaped jewel in the center where the heels tied while on the corner ends of the heels on each side, there was a small darker purple jewel tied up with a light silk bow.

And she had worn very pretty golden earrings included with light purple and darker purple jewels a perfect match of her necklace.

'Shalala'

She smelled good, she looked extremely beautiful...well thanks to the maids and Daphne's appearance.

Truly nothing could ruin her mood, except the entrance of a worrisome maid.

"My lady what do we do the Captin of the imperial knights is here and the Duchess is speaking to him?" (Maid, asked)

"?!" (Soo-Ae/Daphne)

Immediately Soo-Ae/Daphne turned alert.

......

-A couple of minutes ago back in the Denzel waiting room-