Chapter 3: Isabella

**WARNING: This contains foul language.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 3...

Inside Denzel family's main waiting room-

Compared to Daphne's colorful bedroom with pink girly additions, this waiting room's colors consisted of the Denzel's family main colors, white and gold.

This waiting room had glossy white walls with golden carved wavy borders that formed small squares attached to the glossy white walls.

It had two long white couches with golden jewels attached all over the headboard. While borders made out of gold matching with the golden short rectangular table in between the couches.

It was the perfect peaceful atmosphere to greet a guest, which happened to be sitting across Soo-Ae/Daphne.

'Kyaaa I can't believe I'm in the presence of Isabella! The female lead of this novel!' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

Soo-Ae/Daphne internally screamed like a fan just watching the elegant Isabella sitting just a few feet away.

Since the original Daphne had very luxurious dresses Soo-Ae/Daphne went for the one that looked the most modest out of them all. She didn't want to mess up her impression of Isabella so she wore a light bubblegum blue dress with not much fluff to it. The only touch it had was its bubblegum pink bows in between the corset area with white lace nicely outlining the borders.

And her light bubblegum blue short heels with a bubblegum pink cris cross silk tied up bow. But overall her simple jewelry with a light pearl necklace and a light pink flower in between. A match with her simple bubblegum pink earrings.

Unlike her simple attire, Isabella was wearing an emerald green fluffy dress with one round big green emerald jewel in each earring while matched up with her three-piece emerald green jewels that connected to a thick golden stringed necklace.

Like her emerald green outfit, her sharp high heels did not fall behind. Her emerald green heels seemed to be made out of jewels.

'Just look at her she's so beautiful and look at her she's just like a doll' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

As Soo-Ae/Daphne observed Isabella more she admired her beauty even more.

'Wow even her hair looks so healthy, she reminds me of those limited edition dolls that have really fancy outfits and are very pretty that you don't even want to pull out of the box.' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

She looked at her straight waist-length light brown hair with her wispy bangs and her emerald green ribbon that tied up some of her hair strands together.

'How could she end up with that bastard crown prince' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

Just thinking about it made Soo-Ae/Daphne mad.

'No matter how much I look at her she really looks delicate even wearing those fancy clothes..'(Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

Soo-Ae/Daphne was entering her protective phase. She was determined to protect the weak including saving her from the crown prince.

'Hmph but don't you worry this unnie will save you from the claws of that monster...mmmh and pairing you with my brother hehe' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

Soo-Ae/Daphne giggled in her inner thoughts just imagining spreading red flower petals at Leonardo's and Isabella's wedding.

As Soo-Ae/Daphne made her delusions Isabella's lips parted and  interrupted Soo-Ae/Daphne's thoughts.

"I heard lady Daphne was sick" (Isabella, said)

Soo-Ae/Daphne snapped out of her idolizing plan.

'Oh my, oh my she came to see me she must have been worried.' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)