Chapter 13: A Painful Punishment

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language and violence.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 13...

As predicted, the pain sting took over Soo-Ae/Daphne again.

She raised her hand and placed it near her heart, almost in the middle of her chest.

Her bubble gum eye's naturally directed to look at Theon.

However, the reaction that he wanted was only to be completely ignored as he slowly turned his face immediately making eye contact with him.

Even though it was only a few seconds he and her only stared at each other without interruptions.

It felt like forever as they continued to stare at one another.

'No....I wasn't wrong to overthink' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

'Either he is that man or they have a connection (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

'Three times is definitely not a coincidence' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

She thought as her placed fist clenched tighter against her chest.

Finally, Finley, Asher, and Ron who had noticed Theon's silence and distraction looking forward the three naturally turned as well.

Fin'ey's eyes widen in surprise then his lips raised in a side smile as Asher frowned.

Finley who was about to open his mouth to speak to Soo-Ae/Daphne was beaten by Ron who spoke first.

"Ah, Princess Daphne" (Ron, said)

He blushed as he said excitedly bringing Soo-Ae/Daphne's attention to him.

'How disgusting...he's a real pervert' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

She thought in disgust as her sting pain finally faded away.

"Did you come looking for me? Could you not get enough of my looks at yesterday's dinner?" (Ron, asked)

He continued to ask Pervertible questions with a blushed face as he began to walk towards her making Theon's face gain a tint of murder intent.

Finley's face somehow frowning at the sight of Ron openly flirting with Soo-Ae/Daphne and of course, Asher looking only at Soo-Ae/Daphne with a hostile face.

"You should have told me you wanted to see me again, I would have taken you as my partner tonight" (Ron, said)

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking

'How delusional, to think he did not learn anything by watching his sister apologize to me at the dinner really shows how he lacks brain cells' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

"But don't be afraid kitten, we can still enjoy ourselves and find  a better place" (Ron, said)

Ron who had finally approached, placed his right hand on Soo-Ae/Daphne's right shoulder, as his emotion bubble flashed black, red, yellow, and pink.

If red and black were together with pink the answer was obvious.

Black always meant the person was bad or had bad intentions, and red meant danger.

This screamed caution.

'Kitten?' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

She wanted to throw up at his cringy words but instead gave him a side smile.

"You were right" (Soo-Ae/Daphne, said)

"I was looking for you" (Soo-Ae/Daphne, said)

Her unexpected answer made both Finley and Theon upset while Asher still stared at her with hostile golden eyes.