Chapter 14: Two Peas In A Pod

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, sexual harassment talk, and violence.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 14...

-Inside Duke Adalwen's office-

"Oww" (Leonardo, complained)

"Dad how long are you going to make us hold it in for?" (Leonardo, asked)

He complained as he kneeled down a few feet away from the Duke as he raised his hands in the air in time out.

"Till I tell you to" (Duke Adalwen, said)

The Duke who stood in front with his crossed arms said as he scrunched his bubble gum blue eyes telling him in an upset tone.

"Daddy, but it hurts" (Soo-Ae/Daphne, said)

'Dam it is it because I haven't worked out and have been pigging out? This burns!' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

And Soo-Ae/Daphne who was in the same position as Leonardo complained as well.

'Turn'

Duke Adalwen turned his face to look at Soo-Ae/Daphne still not giving in.

"You should have behaved" (Duke Adalwen, said)

He answered her then turned to look at both of them as he continued to cross his arms.

Technically this punishment wasn't hard it was more like a child in time out but those two minutes seemed excruciating.

"B-But Father-" (Leonardo, said)

Leonardo tried to complain again but the Duke interrupted him turning his attention to Leo who complained again.

"Leonardo" (Duke Adalwen, said)

'Flinch'

He called Leonardo not Leo.

'Dad is definitely mad' (Leo's inner thoughts)

A sweat drop fell from his neck as the Duke continued on.

"I told you to watch over Daphne and look what happened here?" (Duke Adalwen, asked)

"Tell me I come home with the news that Daphne beat the young Ron and challenged the captain of the Imperial knights to duel" (Duke Adalwen, said)

"If this is not irresponsibility then I don't know what it is?" (Duke Adalwen, asked)

"...." (Leonardo)

Leonardo's shoulders shrunk in defeat at his father's reasonable request that he had failed to follow while Soo-Ae/Daphne looked in guilt that Leo was taking most of the scolding.

She too was conscious of her actions but she would do it again if she had the opportunity.

"Father did you ever ask me why I did it?" (Soo-Ae/Daphne, asked)

'Turn'

Both the Duke and Leo's heads turned to look at her whose voice was heard with some rebellion.

'It's not right for Leo to take the blame for my actions, I had a good reason to do so it's not like I'm a violent person or something?' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

'I only accidentally over hurt him what's so wrong with that? It's not like he didn't deserve it anyways' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)

'If anything he should be grateful that he won't be able to reproduce that should be a blessing for a pervert like him' (Soo-Ae/Daphne's inner thoughts)