Safe and Sound

Was Lauren fucking her husband's daughter? Yes.

But was her husband the richest man alive and always gone? Also yes.

(G!P Lauren)

"Lauren!" Y/N was a lovely woman and was actually closer in age to Lauren, than Lauren was to her own husband.

Y/N was 24 and almost 25.

Her father was 52, with Lauren being 27.

William was twice Lauren's age, while Y/N and Lauren were merely two years apart.

But, with William being the king of vampires and Y/N being the next heir... that meant the queen was having sex with a princess.

The princess that was meant to take her place one day.

Y/N had been labeled the most beautiful girl in the world because of this great innocence in her features, but Lauren knew the girl was anything but innocent.

"Faster!" The girl panted out, gripping the sheets and spreading her legs more for the Cuban.

Lauren was fucking her into her bed, feeling Y/N's juices adding lubrication to her thrusts.

Every time the woman would orgasm, her white girl cum would make Lauren feel that much more slippery inside of her.

The Cuban loved it.

Y/N's pussy was her heaven.

Lauren groaned when she grew close, grasping that silky hair and pulling out of her.

"Come suck me off," she jerked per penis and Y/N rushed to get on her knees in front of the woman.

Lauren held her hair for her, loving just how perfect the woman was for her.

Y/N had always been this perfect woman. Perfect body, perfect looks, perfect attitude and mind.

Lauren couldn't ever stop thinking about her.

"Fuck, baby.... Just like that..." the Cuban leant her head back, feeling Y/N's mouth suck her in.

The younger woman moaned, tasting herself on the queen's penis.

Lauren began to thrust down her throat, making her moan and bob her head.

"Shit! Yes, baby! I'm cumming!" Y/N immediately pulled back to let her cum in her mouth.

She moaned, shutting her eyes and tasting that sweet sperm.

Lauren watched the woman swallow down her load, licking her and cleaning her up.

The woman didn't waste a drop, kissing her softening penis and standing up.

"God, you're so fucking good to me," the Cuban kissed her soft lips, pushing her to lay back on the bed.

She laid on top of her, their intimate parts just barely brushing together.

Y/N sighed, "my father will be back tomorrow evening," she played with Lauren's hair.

"I know and I'm not looking forward to it," Lauren looked up at her, finding her deep in thought.

"Penny for one of your beautiful thoughts?" The Cuban asked, stroking her jawline.

Y/N sighed, "I'm just reminiscing on the old times. Do you ever miss how things were?"

The princess was talking about when the two were teens.

The two had known one another since they were children, but when Lauren turned 25, aka the marrying age where all women had to know who they were going to marry, Lauren chose Y/N.