I will not leave you

Lauren stared at the woman who was standing beside her sister.

Taylor was a college student and it was spring break, meaning that she was home for the week off. But, she decided to bring a friend with her.

That friend was Y/N Y/L/N, a beautiful woman who wore nothing but flannels and ripped jeans. She was absolutely gorgeous and her hair fell down her back in beautiful waves.

Right now she was watching the sun set with a joint between her lips, Taylor standing beside her and watching her.

It was no secret that she was beautiful, in fact everyone who had ever seen her knew that. But Y/N was very reserved. She didn't really let anyone in. She had only known Taylor so well because they were roommates.

But, even then the woman didn't know much about her. Well, other than the fact that she was an engineer and worked as a handywoman at various places.

"You know, you really need to start talking more." Taylor teased the woman, making her roll her eyes.

"That, or maybe you just talk a little too much." The sentence was obviously a joke and Taylor laughed at this.

"Rude. But, maybe I deserved that."

"Maybe." Y/N gave her an amused smile, taking a drag of her joint and looking up when the sliding door opened and shut.

"Mind if I join?" Lauren showed the woman her own joint.

"Not at all." The beauty answered, looking back out to the sunset and letting out the smoke into the crisp evening air.

"What's going on in that brilliant mind of your's?" Taylor decided to ask the million dollar question.

"Hmm?" The beauty asked, seeming obviously high as a kite. She took another deep drag of the joint.

"What's are you thinking right now?"

"Do you ever wonder if maybe we're just tiny bacteria eating away at our planet? Our waste has been killing our planet for millennia, and once that is killed, the biproduct of our dying planet will soon affect the sun and the stars, and inevitably the galaxy. So... would that make us bacteria? Or some sort of virus?" She looked to Lauren and Taylor, seeming genuinely interested.

"Woah...." Lauren was absolutely fucked over in that moment.

"I think so..." Taylor was actually thinking about it.

"Hmm... just high thoughts with Y/N, I guess." The beauty sighed out, looking back out at the rising moon.

She finished her joint, putting it out on the ash tray.

"Well, Goodnight. I have work in the morning."

"You already found a job here in Cali?" Taylor asked.

"Of course I did."

"Girl, you need a break. It's spring break and you're still working? Come on, we're supposed to be having fun!" The woman shook her best friend back and forth, making her groan.

"Tay, work makes money and money pays the bills. You'll learn soon enough." She gently poked her best friend's nose before going inside.

Lauren was having trouble with her car and angrily hit her steering wheel. She was in the middle of nowhere and she knew that Taylor was out with friends.

So, she called the nearest automotive, hoping for someone to come get her.

None other than that mysterious beauty arrived. She parked by the Cuban on the side of the road, Lauren instantly recognizing her motorcycle.