New

Lauren was sitting in the cafeteria when she caught the sight of a group of girls she hadn't ever seen at her college before.

They all got their lunch together, spreading out in the cafeteria.

Two girls sat together, one catching Lauren's eye. She was absolutely gorgeous and she had these eyes, these eyes that were filled with nothing but tenderness and stories.

The Cuban could feel that she had been through hell and back to get here. She was an old soul.

Lauren's friend, Camila immediately ran over to collect the girls with her fliers before the frat boys did.

Camila handed out fliers for her party tonight, the girls immediately smiling and nodding.

The brunette went over to that beautiful girl's table, making her look up. Lauren watched as they talked for a bit before Camila gave them the fliers.

The brunette returned to her seat beside Lauren.

"Her name is Y/N."

"What?" Lauren questioned.

"The girl you were practically eye fucking as soon as she arrived. Her name is Y/N. She's touring with the girls and they're staying up in the freshman cabins."

"How old?" Lauren questioned.

"They're all different ages, but Y/N and her friend, Ashley are second years, both twenty one. They are only touring to be apart of the volleyball program." Camila took a bite of her sandwich.

Lauren was still staring at the beauty from across the room. She was now talking with her friend, laughing and conversing when the frat boys came to tell them about their party.

Y/N didn't really seem very interested, laughing when Ashley was practically flirting with the guy standing in front of them.

That evening, Y/N went to Camila's party while Ashley went to that frat party. The beauty was dressed in a little white dress, a leather jacket over her shoulders.

She stood alone, just vibing and enjoying the party that celebrated Pride month.

"Just go talk with her!" Camila pushed her best friend, making her groan and fight back.

"No, Camz! What if she's just an Ally?! No, no!" She gasped when Camila only pushed her harder.

Lauren bumped right into the guy who was approaching Y/N, sending his drink flying to her dress.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" The Cuban immediately wiped a few napkins to the woman's dress, making her laugh.

"No, no, it's fine. You're fine-"

"Watch where you're going, look what you did." The guy scolded her, pulling Y/N away from the Cuban.

"Babe, really. It's fine." The woman chuckled, gently shoving him.

Camila took the beauty to change into something clean, promising to return her dress when it was washed.

"You're..."

"Y/N's boyfriend, Chance." He nodded his head, cleaning up the mess on the floor.

"Right." Lauren sighed.

The beauty soon returned, dressed in one of Camila's shirts that fit her like a dress. Her curves looked amazing in the shirt, her nipple piercings peaking through the fabric.

"Ooh, me likey." Chance whistled at his girlfriend, spinning her around and lifting her up onto the counter.

"Chance! No, stop! Babe, I just put this on!" The woman whined when the boy kissed her and smudged her lipstick.