New

G!P Lauren and Camila

Lauren walked in on her wife having sex with another woman. Camila thought she'd be pissed, but instead the woman only began to undress to join them.

Lauren had already had a super stressful day at work and she saw this as an opportunity to release that stress.

So, she fucked that woman, joining her wife in having sex with her.

She found her wife's load that was already inside of her, taking it upon herself to fuck it deeper and make room for her own sperm.

The woman was grasping the sheets, writhing and crying out in pleasure. Lauren hadn't ever seen such a beautiful woman before.

She was perfect.

Camila thrusted into the woman's backside, filling up both holes. When the married couple felt the woman coming undone, they expressed another load into her.

The woman laid back in exhaustion, chest heaving. Slowly and gently the two pulled out of her, laying beside her and showering her in their affection.

They needed this. They needed someone to fuck to release all of their pent up emotion.

"What's your name?" Lauren asked the beauty who was in between her and her wife.

"Y/N." She turned to look at the green eyes Cuban, locking eyes with her.

"We were supposed to wait for you to come home from work, but this one couldn't wait." She teased, tapping the Cuban who was behind her and sucking on her neck.

"Ugh, Camz. Stop it." She whined, pushing her away.

Lauren chuckled when she saw the dark marks that her wife managed to make there.

"Camz, leave the girl alone."

"What? I'm marking what's ours. Y/N's staying with us. I wanted to surprise you. I know we've been so stressed with everything lately and haven't gotten enough time together, so I thought Y/N would help. She's going to be staying here while we're away, helping us as best as she can."

"And before you ask, no. I'm not being paid, it's not like that." The woman chuckled.

"In fact, I've been trying to find a nice couple to settle down with while I'm in Miami." She admitted.

"Consider it a fair trade." She sighed when Camila slipped into her once more.

"Round two?" The brunette suggested.

"Ugh, I have no choice, do I?" The woman moaned, making Lauren kiss her neck and get in position, too.

Y/N was laid on her side, letting the two women do the work. She was enjoying the stimulation, melting into it and moaning when a hand found her clit.

"God, Camz... she's so tight..." Lauren moaned, locking lips with her wife.

Y/N gasped when the green eyed Cuban hit her g-spot perfectly when she had adjusted her position.

"Fuck!" She cursed out, thighs trembling as she was thrown into an orgasm.

Both Cubans groaned, cumming inside of the woman when they felt her fluttering and clenching around them.

All three laid back on the bed in exhaustion, unable to go another round. Camila looked down, finding their collection of sperm leaking out of the woman's two holes.

"Let me clean you up." Camila pecked her forehead and got up to grab something to clean her up.

Lauren had other plans, slipping between those thighs and cleaning her up with her mouth.