Cinderella- Sleeping Beauty

"Contestant number 727." The guards spoke to the woman who was wearing a blindfold and sitting.

(G!P Lauren)

They ushered the blindfolded woman into the seat.

"What's your name?"

"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you." The woman chuckled.

"That would ruin my evening." The green eyed woman replied, making her laugh.

"I wouldn't want to do that. You sound familiar, have we met before?" The unknown woman asked.

"I don't believe so. I'd remember a beautiful voice like that."

"Not even a minute in and you're already flirting." The woman joked with a chuckle.

"Did it work though? Are you blushing?" The raven haired woman asked, leaning forward when she smelt the woman's perfume.

It was sweet and it instantly had her wanting more.

"Not even close. You're going to have to try harder than that."

"Oh, I can try harder... way harder." The woman laughed at this.

"Since you won't give me your name, I'm assuming your princess." The green eyed beauty spoke, making the woman hum.

"I don't know, am I?" She teased.

"Can I touch you?" The raven haired woman asked, reaching a hand out.

"Yes. Where the hell are you?" The woman laughed, reaching out and clearly missing.

"Ahh, there you are." She chuckled when she finally found the woman's hand.

The princess across from her smiled and felt her smaller hand.

"What? One touch and you're hooked?" The unknown woman teased.

"Maybe-"

"Times up ladies. Contestant 727, let's go." The guard spoke, making the woman sigh.

"Til next time." She mumbled before getting helped out of the room.

The princess immediately took off her blindfold when she was gone, looking to the empt chair in front of her.

"Was she pretty?" She asked the guard.

"Gorgeous, my Princess." The guard retorted.

"Is it too soon to ask if you like her?" He asked, looking at his paperwork of Lauren's previous blind dates.

"I do like her, Xavier. I do." She nodded.

"Have her back for the next round." He lifted an eyebrow at this.

"Really? You haven't found one girl to go to the next round, but this girl shows up out of the blue and you're hooked?"

"There's not something about her, Xavier. Something I like." She nodded her head and dismissed the man to go on with her daily tasks.

Out of all the 726 girls Lauren had met this year to try this new blind date thing, most of them didn't understand her jokes. When they did, they were offended with her sexual stature.

But this girl? She laughed.

She understood Lauren's joke and she laughed.

A genuine laugh that made the princess immediately grow attached.

"Ugh!" The girl fought, sword in hand.

She was thrown into the glass table, quickly recovering although all of her body hurt.