17251 words

(Ageplay. G!P Lauren and Camila
In a world where all people know and respect ageplay)

Lucy was leaving for a work trip this evening, deciding to leave her little girl with her most trusted friend.

Lauren Jauregui.

Lauren was a caregiver, herself and had a little of her own. Her little is Camila Cabello, who ranged from three years old to around five.

Y/N was introduced to the home a few hours before her Mama would leave her, the baby girl attached to her hip and not wanting to part from her.

Lauren was very surprised when she saw her. She was so very cute and small, much smaller than her own little girl.

Camila ran to her, trying to play with her, but the little angel was much too small to understand.

She just clutched her Mama's leg and hid from the older girl.

"Hey, you're fine. Don't give me that shit, Y/N." Lauren lifted an eyebrow at Lucy's choice of words, watching the woman lift the baby girl into her arms.

The little one slipped her hand into the woman's shirt, reaching down her bra.

"No, no. You have your bottles, baby. You're a big girl, remember? I can't nurse you while I'm gone. You're going to have to get used to your bottles, honey." Lucy was trying to get the baby to understand, but Y/N just softly sniffled.

Silent tears fell down her face and the Cuban looked away, not wanting to be accused of being "overbearing" with her ways of caring for littles. She had already been told she was.

But, Lucy left that evening and that baby girl refused to leave from the spot she found herself in. She was hiding under Lauren's bed, a small enough space that not even Cleo, the dog could fit in.

But somehow, the tiny girl crammed her way into the far side underneath it.

"Y/N/N, honey come on. Don't you want your bottle?" Lauren shook the girl's bottle, hoping the sound would be enough for her to hear.

But there wasn't even a little glimpse from her. Y/N had her back to Lauren, only small sniffles leaving her. She was obviously crying, making the Cuban's heart break even more.

Clearly the baby hadn't been without her mother's milk for this long and clearly Lucy had been trying to get her off of it so that it wasn't so hard for her right now.

But Y/N was so little. So very little that she needed her Mama. She was the smallest little Lauren had ever seen.

"Mommy... Y/N/N scawed?" Camila pointed to the space under the bed.

"Yes, baby... she's scared." The woman sighed out, stroking her little girl's hair.

"Can you do a big girl thing for Mommy? Just real quick."

"Uh huh!" Camila nodded rapidly, smiling.

"Can you grab me Y/N/N's bag from downstairs?" The brunette nodded and ran downstairs, making her Mommy smile.

Lauren looked to the tiny form under the bed, reaching out and placing a hand on the girl's arm.

Y/N let out an audible cry, curling up further into the wall.

"Shh, sweetheart. You're fine, what's wrong? Do you just miss your Mama? I know you do." The Cuban decided that softly speaking to the girl was better than staying in silence.

Camila returned with that bag, Y/N looking up when she heard the soft tune of the music box within her bear.

"Look, Mama!" Camila softly gasped, looking at the girl who was slowly reaching for her bear.