New

Lauren was absolutely obsessed with her assistant's daughter.

(G!P you)

The woman was so very beautiful and she walked with such confidence that you could feel it radiating off of her body.

The woman worked in the studio and was there every single day that the Cuban was.

So, she saw her in that office and she saw her in her element.

Lauren had gotten to the studio early, waiting for that woman would would be filling in for her mother who was sick.

The Cuban was setting her things down in the studio when she heard a beautiful voice coming from the booth.

She looked up, finding that woman.

"Yeah, your pussy is a wonderland and I could be a better man. It doesn't matter to me." Lauren lifted an eyebrow at this, completely surprised to hear those words coming from the presumably straight woman.

Everyone knew Y/N was straight.

"Your pussy is a wonderland and I could be a begged man. It doesn't matter to me..." Lauren listened intently when a voice added to her's from the track.

The woman smiled, listening to the second voice on the track from the headphones.

"My girl she always wore a skirt in the classroom, eatin my dessert in the bathroom." She smirked, licking her bottom lip.

"Can't get caught, so we stiller than a statue. Bad news, think I'll probably die before I have you." The Cuban watched, jaw dropped in pure shock.

"Soft skin, soft eyes, all these beautiful laughs and beautiful thighs. They always kept me up at night, but I live for loving impolite." She finished off, taking off her headphones.

She walked out of the booth, freezing when she saw Lauren standing there.

"Oh, hi." She blushed.

"Give me just one second to take a call." She took out her hard drive and stepped out.

"Yeah, Alanis. The songs ready whenever you want to release it." Lauren heard.

That's where she recognized that voice.

The Alanis Morrisette.

Y/N came back into the room after ending her call.

"Sorry about that, I was helping a friend with a song."

"Helping or contributing?" Lauren teased her, making her chuckle out a sigh.

"More like, she couldn't find an artist who fit the description she was looking for, so she had me try out the spot." She admitted, hooking up Lauren's hard drive to the recording station.

"So, you're not gay?"

"Oh, I am. I wrote most of my verses." She licked her lips, taking out what they needed to record.

"Camila said you were having a hard time writing?"

"Yeah, a little. Just this verse." Lauren pointed with her pencil.

The woman pulled up a chair, looking over her shoulder.

Lauren felt the tickle of her breath on her shoulder, turning a bit to find her just a few inches away from her.

She could smell her sweet perfume, almost physically feel the tension between them.

Y/N hummed softly, eyes still on the paper.

The younger woman got up, deciding to help the Cuban brainstorm.

She began to sing the verses they had right now.