New

G!P Lauren

Y/N was the new girl, walking into college with her bag slung over her shoulder. She was wearing a lavender plaid skirt, catching the eye of all the jocks as she passed.

She had such beautiful curves that had even the male teacher staring.

The girl was a senior and went straight up to her locker, ignoring the unwanted attention. She was just trying to finish up her school year with little-to-no problems. She had already been bullied at her last three schools because of her tendency to avoid crowds and social situations.

Y/N looked up when suddenly something blocked the light. She found three girls standing there, arms crossed over her chest.

"Hello there." They spoke to her as if she were younger than them, as if she were some type of lower class.

"I'm Lauren, this is Camila and Dinah." The green eyed girl looked her over, pulling her by the arm to twirl her around.

"What are you do- let me go!" Y/N exclaimed, gasping when she was pulled in closer.

"What is wrong with you?!" She shoved the Cuban away, surprising her completely.

"You're not from here, are you?" 

"Of course not! Don't ever touch me again!" The girl's temper was sharp and her voice was strong, making that Cuban lift a perfectly shaped eyebrow in amusement.

Y/N shut her locker after the bell rang, turning away from those those three girls and looking down at her schedule.

She began to walk, cursing herself when she found that the halls were practically endless.

"Need a little help?" Those three appeared out of nowhere, making the girl roll her eyes and look away.

"No." She stubbornly turned away once more and kept walking, hoping that room 727 would show up in the endless halls.

"How about now?" Y/N jumped when she heard that raspy voice, startled by it. She hadn't even heard footsteps.

"God damn it! Would you stop doing that?!" She turned around to the Cuban in frustration, making her quirk an eyebrow and smirk.

"Hand it over."

Y/N huffed in retaliation, firmly holding her schedule in her hand to keep the girl from taking it.

"No, stop it! I can find it, myself."

"Suit yourself. But, you're already, let's see... thirteen and a half minutes late."

The girl groaned at this, chewing on her bottom lip.

"Fine. But this doesn't mean you get to do whatever the hell you're doing right now. You bring me to my class and that's it. You don't talk to me, approach me, or even look at me again. Am I clear?"

The Cuban only looked at her with that smirk, that same smirk that made butterflies form in the girl's stomach.

Y/N didn't know if it was a sick feeling or a feeling she enjoyed. So, she settled with disgust.

"Crystal clear." Lauren took the paper from the woman.

"This way... Y/N." The girl felt a shiver go down her spine at the sound of her name leaving those plump lips.

She ignored it, following the Cuban to her class and taking her schedule back.

She opened the door, "thank y-..." she furrowed her eyebrows when Lauren had suddenly disappeared.

"Ahh, there's our little wanderer! Come on in, Y/N! Take a seat, take a seat!" A cheery voice made the girl perk up.

Y/N slipped into the classroom, furrowing her eyebrows when she found the windows blacked out and the heater on. It was the middle of spring and the temperature hadn't ever dipped below 80 degrees.