Love Story

G!P Lauren

Lauren's had her fair share of human blood. Especially from the drunken one night stands she has with many women and men.

She had stopped, until now when she stood across the room from the most beautiful woman she's ever seen.

The beauty was dressed in a little martini dress that left little to the imagination. But that's not what Lauren was focusing on.

The Cuban had taken a deep inhale, able to smell the scent of the alcohol coursing through the woman's sweet blood. She smelt so good.

She locked eyes with her, catching her gaze by staring so hard that the woman just felt her eyes on her.

The woman gave her a gentle smile, a smile so soft, so tenderly kind that it made Lauren's heart become warm with feeling. The Cuban had to have her.

On the other hand, the mysterious beauty was out with her friends and drinking down glass after glass of Cherry Moon with an extra kick of pomegranate vodka.

The woman was talking with her friends, pulled onto the dance floor by her guy friend who insisted she had fun.

"Come on, Y/N! Let loose, relax a bit!" He chuckled and pushed the beauty, making her stumble.

The beauty laughed at this, letting the guy take the lead in their dancing. She followed suit, their bodies inches apart. He span her around, making her ass meet his front.

It was no secret that Y/N was gorgeous. She was a model and her body was pure perfection. But, she was a lesbian, which meant he had no chance.

Which he knew, but he was just trying to get her to chill out and let loose.

The beauty smiled, not noticing when suddenly someone took her friend's place. Hands met her hips and she pushed her ass into their front, practically grinding it into them.

She turned around, surprised to find the eyes of the woman she had seen before.

Her guy friend gave her a thumbs up and a wink before leaving them be.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were my friend." Y/N chuckled with a blush on her face. The alcohol was clouding her vision and her balance was a bit unsteady.

The Cuban held her in place, keeping her balanced.

"You're fine, honey. I kinda cut in... when I saw you earlier, I knew I had to dance with you." Those enchanting green eyes met the beauty's.

"Mmph, I'm so sorry. I'm such a lightweight..." the woman was slurring a bit, a hand against the Cuban's chest when she lost her balance.

"Do you want me to take you somewhere? Maybe drive you home?" The beauty suggested.

"No... my friends..." the beauty turned, suddenly not finding any of her friends.

She groaned at this.

"Are you sure?"

"No... yes, please take me home."

Y/N didn't remember much, but remembered getting taken into a car and laid on the backseat.

Lauren stared down at the beauty who was in her bed. She was awake and nude.

The woman was engaging in such an intimate act with the vampire, legs wrapped around the Cuban's waist.

Lauren groaned at the warm tightness around her, thrusting into her and feeling her fangs poke through her gums.

She wanted to feed off of this woman, but she was refraining from harming her. This woman was different from all the others.