Bunny

I stayed at the corner of the street, keeping watch like my daddy told me to. He told me not to look, so I faced away from him.

"Daddy! Daddy! Some'un comin!" I lisped put, running over to him and finding him on top of a woman.

I pulled at his arm and he groaned, getting up and pulling up his pants. The woman ran away, leaving her purse for us to take.

I ran to it, getting excited. "Daddy, look! Puws." I whined when he easily lifted me by the back of my shirt.

"No, Bunny. Let me see it first." I nodded, letting him.

Daddy took out the things he wanted before giving me the empty bag. I giggled and put it over my arm, feeling big now that I had a purse.

He easily lifted me up, placing me on his shoulders.

"Daddy, whewe goin?"

"We walk until we find some place safe to stay." Daddy was in a nice mood and I was happy about this. But sometimes Daddy gets mad and I don't know why.

I yawned, beginning to fall asleep against his head and he sighed.

"Come on, stay up with me, Bunny. It's not time to sleep." I whined and dropped to my bottom the second I was placed onto my feet.

I felt a warm sensation spread through my pants before it trickled down my thighs, then the scent of urine filled my nose.

"Daddy!"

"Goddamnit, Bunny! You're fucking five years old!" He glared down at me, pushing me so hard that I fell onto my bottom.

I winced at this, but didn't dare cry. I knew if I did that he would hit me.

"You walk beside me, you're fucking disgusting. You reek!" He groaned, rolling his eyes when I grasped the loop of his pants to hold onto.

I was taught to do this so that I didn't get lost. Mommy taught me this before she left us.

We walked for hours and hours and I was unable to go on. My limbs were sore and the tips of my fingers were beginning to turn blue from the cold.

I was shivering and even more cold with my soiled pants.

But Daddy wasn't cold, he had a jacket. All I had was my thin long sleeved bunny pajama shirt and my matching pants.

"Keep up." He warned when I began to walk slower.

"I said keep up!" He exclaimed when I had suddenly stopped walking.

Daddy sighed when he saw the state I was in, his glare faltering. Nice Daddy was back. He took off his jacket, wrapping me in it and lifting me up.

"Shh, sleep. I'm sorry." He saw the still healing bruises and cuts from the weeks before.

I fell asleep in Daddy's arms, waking up in the morning to find that we were in a public bathroom.

Daddy began to strip me of my soiled clothes, leaving me nude from the waist down. "Take these and clean yourself. You're big enough to know how." He instructed and I looked at the wipes.

I began wiping my body, cleaning off the dirt and urine off my legs and lower area before proceeding to clean my upper body with the fresh wipes.

Now squeaky clean, Daddy wrung out my clothes after her washed them in the sink. He squeezed all the water out of my pants before drying them under the hand dryer.

Once dried, he let me put them back on.

We proceeded out of the bathroom and I found that we were in a Denny's and it was light out now.