Family

Y/N was posing for the cameras at the AMA's when she heard a familiar voice.

"Where's the smile?!"

(G!P Lauren)

She immediately broke into a huge smile and looked over to find Lauren, her friend.

"Awwww, look at the cutie!" Lauren squished her cheeks and made her laugh.

Lauren was like the mother Y/N never had.

The girl was only 18 and was nominated for over twelve awards that evening.

Lauren wouldn't miss it for the world.

Especially since Y/N was the first artist Simon had hired since the incident of Fifth Harmony.

Not only that, but Y/N had been an orphan for her entire life.

She had never seen what a family was and that's what inspired her music.

But Y/N was now 18 and that meant Simon would have her singing very sexual songs.

It was weird for Lauren, seeing Y/N in such little clothing when she had known the girl since she was 16.

But Y/N was now an adult.

Which meant she would have to have a contract with Simon.

"Hey, how's Simon treating you?" Lauren whispered into her ear, making the girl give a fake smile.

"We'll talk later," Lauren nodded at this and they went in to the party.

"I have a plan." The woman smiled.

"A plan?"

"Just trust me. You know that song I showed you a couple months ago? The one where you found out about Simon's true nature towards me," Lauren nodded her head.

"I'm singing it tonight and showing him up. I didn't sign the contract for a reason. I wanted to show the world what he truly is," Lauren had a proud smile on her lips as she hugged her friend.

Simon was in the audience, watching Y/N go onstage.

It was before the show.

"This is for all those women who have ever felt like they've had to hold their tongues because of the boys around! This is for the girls who feel uncomfortable around men because of their antics! This is four our angels up above who have faced the disgusting touches of men and haven't been avenged!" The music started and she began to sing.

Simon pushed through the crowd, trying to get to the woman who's as going to her dressing room.

"Mr. Simon Cowell. You are under arrest for the rape and sexual assault of Y/N Y/L/N," the security had the man in handcuffs and it was all over social media.

"Hey, Y/N," Lauren gently place a hand on the woman's shoulder.

"Hey, Lo."

"You okay, kiddo?"

"I will be, eventually," she nodded her head, looking into the mirror at herself now that she was free from makeup.

Lauren knew the woman hated how she looked.

She was covered in scars that looked like self harm, but only Lauren knew weren't.

Simon would force Y/N to cut herself, he would do it for her every time he caught her looking at other women.