Chapter 2

That, was how I somehow and unfortunately ended up in Larry Fucking Jhonsons living room on a Saturday night. It was by far the most humiliating, disgusting, and repulsing experience I have ever had in my whole life.

By some grace of god his home was thankfully, clean. It was almost as clean if not more, clean than my home. It could be due to my fathers lack of sense for cleanliness. Or maybe it was because he rarely cleaned claiming it was a "women's" job.

For some reason the week had just flown past me which is how I somehow ended up in Larry's home. Both of us had made up our minds about the project. We were simply just gonna take the zero.

Ms. Packerson was less than pleased about our decision and threatened to fail us for the semester if we didn't get it done over the weekend. Somehow I knew this would lead to me and Larry fighting but I couldn't afford to fail her class.

Not only was her class a core subject my father would have my head on a stick if I represented him badly. I sighed loudly as I hesitantly sat down on his couch and set my backpack down.

Maybe it would be easier to talk to him after school? With no reputation to uphold away from school grounds. Of course, I didn't want to talk to him. The idea of that happening was just plain absurd, some fantasy only a sicko would have.

"So, what are we supposed to be doing here?" Larry suddenly spoke setting down a glass full of...something? On the table.

"Work, obviously" I scoffed pulling out the instructions and papers from my backpack. I set them on the table and glanced at Larry long enough to see him roll his eyes.

"Well no shit Sherlock, I mean what are we doing? Is it graphs? Translations? I mean, what is it."

"Um, it's arithmetic sequences? Compared to geometric progression, I think? Just read the damn paper man I'm not your mother." I spat out I took out the construction paper and set it on the table.

Larry was reading the instructions, his eyebrows were furrowed a look of confusion evident on his face. It was an almost domestic sight as he slowly unraveled his brows and sighed.

"Your gonna have to do it." He said blankly a bored expression creeping onto his face.

"This is a group project." I glared back at him. Larry always had a short temper it was known to everyone he usually lost his cool at the tip of a hat.

It quickly became one of those times he lost his shit as I quickly saw his face turn to anger as he looked at my face. "So? I'm not fucking doing it. You better do it or we are both failing the god damn semester." His voice was slightly raised and he looked all to comfortable on the couch for what we were supposed to be doing.

"What do you mean so, so we're both supposed to do the fucking project!?" I yelled becoming frustrated with Larry's nonchalant attitude and foul play.

I wasn't gonna do some dumb project all by myself. It wasn't fair and I was horrible at all that math shit.

"Well I'm not doing it point blank." He said sternly acting like a stuck up bitch.

"What? Are you too fucking stupid to understand what were supposed to be doing faggot!" As soon as the words were out of my mouth Larry was on top of me and about to punch me in the face.

I immediately pulled my arms up to cover my face so he wouldn't hurt me as much when his fist finally came down. I felt pain shoot up my arm as his fist connected with it. I pushed against him trying to get up but he quickly grabbed my arms and pinned them against the floor, keeping me trapped between the floor and him.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I yelled squirming in his grip. I felt helpless as he kept me pinned tightly. I was trying to use my hips to buck him off of me but it wasn't working. He was like a cement wall firmly planted on me.