Chapter 9

I woke up to Sal's alarm going off and the sound of water running in the bathroom. It took me only a few moments to slap myself into reality and wake up.

It was 6 in the morning and Sal already had his prosthetic back on already. I didn't blame him, most people wouldn't have even let me see their face.

I stretched wincing at the pain it caused me. I had slept sideways as to not make my back worse but I tended to toss and turn in my sleep.

Sal soon entered the bedroom, still in his pajamas of course.

"If you check the bottom drawer theres some clothes you can borrow that'll most likely fit."

"I can just wear the ones I had on yesterday."

I saw Sal roll his eyes from under the mask as he shoo'd me in the direction of his drawer.

"Just borrow some clothes."

That was the last thing he said before he left again. I didn't know where he went or if his dad was home but I guess it was the least of my worries. I wasn't too keen on wearing my clothes from yesterday so I just took some clothes out of the drawer Sal told me too.

The clothes weren't very religous if I was putting it in good words. No it was pretty fucking demonic, there were only a few shirts in there and a pair of black sweatpants. I obviously picked up the sweatpants but the shirt was a different story, it was hard to find a decent one.

I knew id look way out of place when I got to school this wasn't exactly, "normal clothes". Well they weren't normal for me, I usually only wore soft or light colors. Dark colors never really caught my eye.

I found a more washed out looking dark purple shirt. It had to be some kind of band shirt or something, I wasn't sure. It just had some words on it from a band I most likely didn't know. I just shrugged it off and took that one. It was the only shirt in there with color so it only made sense.

I wondered if Sal wanted me to change in here or the bathroom? I figured that he was in the bathroom, but maybe not.

I walked out anyways and saw Sal just watching Tv. I didn't say anything just went and changed in the bathroom. The shirt was a decent size but felt a bit too small. I preferred bigger shirts to hide my frail frame but it fit like a glove, it outlined my frame and very lean muscle. I felt pretty much out of my skin in the shirt but the pants made up for it.

The pants were really baggy and I had to tie em really good, it was actually a good outfit. I kinda liked the tight shirt with baggy pants. I pulled on the shirt a little then headed out of the bathroom.

I wished I maybe had a sweater or something but it was humid enough not to need it. The shirts problem became very clear a second later though, the shirt kept riding up my stomach so every once in a while my stomach was exposed.

My eyebrow twitched uncomfortably when I realized but I didn't complain.

"Do you have deodorant, and maybe a toothbrush?" My voice was a little horse and came out a bit shy. I didn't really bring anything with me so I had to ask.

"Don't have spare deodorant but I do have a toothbrush you can use."

Sal dissappeared into the bathroom for a moment before coming out with a toothbrush. It was still in the packaging.

"Um, you can use my deodorant but otherwise I don't have anything else extra."

I cringed a little but nodded, I'd just clean it with toilet paper or something it felt weird to use someone elses deodorant.

I brushed my teeth first then went to where I saw Sal's deodorant, I cleaned the top with toilet paper then used it. It actually smelled really good but also didn't seem like a mens deodorant. I mean, it was. It just didn't smell very manly.