🆆🅷🅾 🅸🆂 🆂🅷🅴

As (Y/n) moved in, she heard many people talking about her. "How is she able to move into her own house? She's only 13!" You just ignored them, the orphanage had asked the law if you could move you early, due to your intellect and decision making the law had let you. It was strange, but you were happy you had finally gotten out of that Hellhole of an orphanage. They weren't technically abusive, just really neglectful. You sighed and put up your curtains, a lovely blood red lace. They didn't really suit your personality, you were bright, bubbly, and ready to help anyone. The only reason you kept them was because the caretaker you loved at the orphanage had given them to you before she was killed by a demon. Looking at the curtains, you suddenly had a flashback of when she died.

𝗔𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱, 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀. "𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁!" 𝘆𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱, 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗮, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝘆 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻, 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄, 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆. 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝗹𝗲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲. 𝗔𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀, 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿.

You snapped back to reality with a sigh as you continued unboxing things. You thought you had finished until you remembered your Toilet Bound Hanako-kun plushies. (I recommend this series of anime, it's AMAZING) "How could I forget?"You Mumbled to yourself as you put your Mitsuba, Hanako, Kou, and Nene plushies on your bed.

5 minute time skip

You had finished putting everything away and felt hungry. 'Where should I eat...Oh! There was a Ramen stand near the library, I'll go there!' You put on your shoes and walked out the door, as you walked down the streets trying to find the Ramen stand, an older man that looked around 40 started following you. You thought he was just trying to find the Ramen stand as well so you went over to where he was and asked him,"Hi, can you tell me how to get to the Ramen cart near the library?" "Why would you want to go to the Ramen stand when I can show you a great time right here~?"

TW: Sexual Harassment?

He had started to get closer to you but you backed up, "A little shy are we?" 'Shit! What do I do? I need to run away but I don't know the layout of this town, I might get cornered! There was a forest at the end of the town... I'll run there!' As the man was about to put his hand on your thigh, you kicked him in the knee and ran. You ran until you felt as if your insides would explode and even then you didn't stop running. 'Yes! I see the forest, if I run in and get the man lost I can get away! 'You ran into the forest without knowing what you would find in there. After getting inside the forest, you felt as if someone was watching you. But you shook it off thinking it was just the man running after you.

End of TW?

??? POV

'There are two people in my forest. They're going to destroy the peace, I'll kill them.' I had successfully located the nasty humans and I was ready to slash them when I saw an old man chasing a girl that looked around my age. The girl looked scared, not that I care, but it's not normal when a young girl runs away unbattered from an old man who's unarmed. 'Im going to get a closer look, im curious now.' I did so, and was disgusted by what I saw, the old man had a lewd expression on his face! 'Poor girl, I'll put her out of her misery.' I raised my arm to shoot string out, I then got a better look at the girl and stopped. 'She's... adorable... why the hell is an ugly old man going after such a lovely young girl? Why is he even near her? I'll help the girl.' I don't know why I want to, but I want to ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʜᴇʀ.

783 words