🅴🅽🅳 🅾🅵 🆃🅷🅴 🅱🅴🆂🆃 🅵🅸🆁🆂🆃 🅳🅰🆈 🅿🆃 2

We made it into class and talked about our day until class started, we were dividing fractions by whole numbers.

Time skip: 45ish minutes

Just like that, my first day was over, it was a bittersweet feeling. Delilah walked me and Mikatsa outside and left to go home. "BYE (Y/N), BYE MIKATSA, SEE YOU TOMORROWWWWW!" "Bye Delilah!" We said in unison. " You're still coming over to my house right? Your parents won't mind?" " Nah, as long as I get back before nightfall I'm in the clear."

Time skip: 10 minutes

I opened the door to my house and let Mikatsa in. "So where are your parents?" I kept silent, those words hit me like a brick. "Oh, I shouldn't have asked, I'm so insensitive I apologize I'msososososososorry-" "It's fine, you didn't know, after all, it's a normal question to ask." Silence. The tension in the room was thick enough to stop a train. "My rooms up there, go take a look, I'll get some snacks." "R-right..." The tension gradually went away after that.

I brought up onigiri to my room, Mikatsa was looking at my plushies. "These are cute. Where'd you get them from?" "I don't remember, sorry. You wanna read some manga?" "Don't see why not." I grabbed some TBHK off of my shelf and wrapped Mikatsa and me in my blanket and started reading.

After a while, Mikatsa and I ended up sprawled on the bed in weird angles (shut your dirty mind up rn).

It was about 2:30 when he left for home. I gave him some onigiri for the road. I went back to my room and flopped on my bead right away. Sleep soon washed over me.

Time skip: 2ish hours

I woke up refreshed and hungry. There was some leftover onigiri so I ate that.

I noticed a white and red spider on my windowsill, it looked kinda pretty if I'm being honest. "Hey there buddy, you can't stay here ok?" I cupped my hands together and put the spider outside.

??? POV

She found the spider. I'm not mad, I'll just have to make sure to be more discrete next time. 'She was so... gentle with the spider... this girl is so much more than just cute, she's gentle,

ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ.'

380 words

A/n: The school days are going to be less detailed from now on, but in return we might just get more spiby....