🅸🅽🆃🆁🅾🅳🆄🅲🆃🅸🅾🅽🆂

‼️Out of character Rui‼️

'What does he mean, "don't look normal"? I shouldn't ask, its insensitive.' "Well, we could still talk, right?" "Yeah....I'll let you ask questions first, it seems fair." I could feel the tension gradually lessen, he seemed calmer now. 'I should figure out what I'm going to ask, what about age?' "How old are you?" "I'm 13, just like you, right?" 'Was that just an estimate, or does he know my age?' " Yeah, I'm 13 too. How long have you lived here, and why in the forest?" " Oh ... I'm not quite sure how long, but I was here since I was little," I sat down making sure not to sit on any plants." And the forest is just a lot more peaceful and still." 'He seems normal, I might just come back to see him...' "I've gotta go back to town, but I'd be willing to come back, is there a specific time or...?" "As long as it's at night, I... have a skin condition that prevents me from going in the sun. I look forward to seeing you again, if you have anymore questions I can answer them." His voice dropped at first, but it got more cheerful towards the end of the sentence, he was excited. I smiled at the tree in front of me and got up. "I'll be back tomorrow night, sweet dreams!" " Sweet dreams...." I walked away, waving.

Rui POV

'This is the best night of my life, not only did we interact, we learned about each other, we even made plans to meet up tomorrow, hell, she even wished for me to have nice dreams! I... I gotta calm down, I'm gonna pass out...' I had my hands on my face, one on my left cheek and the other over my right eye, my face hot, head pounding, breathing ragged, and shaking with excitement. My smile was uncontrollable, it soon started to gape open, in a creepy, unsettling way. I had to get back to my "family"  soon... The corners of my lips quivered as I tried to stop smiling, I got my breathing under control, somehow got my body to stop shaking, but I was still lightheaded. 'If I go to sleep.... Damn my head... If I go to sleep time will appear to move faster, so I can see (Y/N) sooner.'

Time skip: 5ish minutes

I was back in my house, I told my family I had plans tomorrow and that I was going to sleep. All they said was "Yes Rui" like they should.

I sat on my bed, thinking of (Y/N). 'I've never said her name out loud...' I sat pondering for a minute, then I said her name for the first time. "(Y/N)... (Y/N).. (Y/N),(Y/N),(Y/N),(Y/N),(Y/N),(Y/N)!" I shuddered with delight because of how good her name sounded in my voice, I made sure I was quiet enough to not disturb my " family". The lightheadedness, heat, and smile found it's way back to me, and this time I let it subside itself. Im not acting normal, not normal at all. Somethings not right, but I've accepted and embraced it. 'As long as (Y/N) is ok with it, so am I.

544 words

A/n: Y'all screwed, he's now an official yandere.

Spring break is over, today was back to school. I hate it.

Hope y'all are doing well, I gotta go to sleep bc I wrote this all at midnight thru now and I school exists so I'ma go to sleep finally.