Tell me another story

"If I don't get home soon Mikatsa will be worried about me." I had to leave soon, it was late and it was a school night. The air grew tense, so tense I could probably cut it with a knife. I didn't like it. Something was off, very off. I wanted to leave immediately but before I could move he asked me something. "Couldn't you tell me just one more story?" He sounded enraged but still kept a childish air about him." I'm sorry, but I can't, I have to get home because I have school tomorrow and if I'm too tired my friends will worry about me." The tension only grew worse after that. I had to get home. Now. "I'll see you tomorrow night?" No response. "That is ok with you, right?" "Yeah ... That's fine ... See you then." 'Jealousy. That's what the tension was, but what was he jealous about?' I turned to walk away, and this time nothing stopped me. I left the forest and made my way home.

Rui POV

I wanted her to stay, why was she leaving me? No. I didn't just want her to stay, I needed her to stay, but I couldn't push it or she'd get hate me. 'Say something that might get her to stay longer, but something that's not too obvious.' I decided on something. "Can't you tell me just one more story?" It won't make her stay, but it might work. "I'm sorry but I can't, I have to get home because I have school tomorrow and if I'm too tired my friends will worry about me." Everything was fine until she said "friends". I'm happy that she has friends, and I'm happy they care about her, but is that who that Mikatsa guy is? Her "friend"? A lot of male "friends" end up developing crushes or end up breaking their female friends' hearts! I can't have that happen to (Y/N)! Shes too precious. "I'll see you tomorrow night?" I wanted to kill that peice of shit and I could if it wasn't for the fact that (Y/N) cares about him. Maybe someday. "That is ok with you right?" 'She was talking! Nonononono, I ignored her! Shes gonna hate me!' "Yeah... That's fine... See you then." She turned to leave, it was melancholy waiting her go, it meant she might not ever come back, but it also promised the chance that she would on her own accord. That's what I look forward to every night. Her coming back, to me.

A/N

IK IK I TOOK FOREVER IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM -

School starts in three days and I'm not ready 😭

Why does (Y/N) keep coming back? Because plot . ( I hate it too bear with me I'll fix it when I finish the story)

Ignore the title I got lazy

SHOULD I KILL SOMEONE I DON'T LIKE DOING THAT BUT IK SOME PEOPLE LIKE ANGSTY STUFF AND IT MAKES SENSE BUT HELP

Love y'all 😘