🅰 🅽🅴🆆 🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳

I woke up at 6:00 AM, groggily got dressed in my uniform and made breakfast.

(^The uniform^ i fricking love DDLC so much💀Yuri was actually my first fictional female crush

(^The uniform^ i fricking love DDLC so much💀Yuri was actually my first fictional female crush.)

'Although im dreading starting school, its nice to know a potential friend is waiting for me.' I packed up my bag with my stuff and started walking towards the school.

Time skip: 15 minutes

I had barely made it to the edge of the school yard when I heard someone yelling my name. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y-)" I cut her off by hugging her tightly and saying "Please don't embarrass me on my first day." It came out sounding more like asking her not to than telling her not to, but she still stopped yelling my name so it's a win. "Sorry, now let me show you around." Said the still smiling Delilah. We walked into the school and she started naming off all the classrooms, once she was done we walked outside, over to a cherry blossom tree, sat down and and started chatting when all of a sudden I heard a male voice call out to Delilah.

??? POV

Delilah walked into school with a girl today, they seem like good friends, I'll introduce myself later because they seem busy.

10 minute time skip

After a few minutes I saw Delilah walk outside with the new girl and I went outside with them so I could introduce myself. "Hey Delilah! Who's this?" I asked looking over at the girl. 'Shes pretty, I wonder when she moved here.' "Would you like to introduce yourself or would you like me to?" "I can do it, thanks though," 'I bet she would be good at singing' "I'm (Y/n), whats your name?" "I'm Mikatsa, nice to meet you (Y/n)!"

Your POV

A boy came over and sat down next to Delilah, he had dusty pink hair and eyes. 'He looks kinda like Mitsuba.' He asked for my name and Delilah offered to introduce me herself but I declined. "My name is (Y/n), what's your name?" He responded with "My name is Mikatsa, nice to meet you (Y/n)!"

Delilahs POV

'Mikatsa and (Y/n) are getting along well, that's nice.' "We should get to class, do you remember where everything is (Y/n)?" "Yep, thanks for your help, see you later!" Mikatsa got up and started stretching and asked (Y/n) what class she had first, she had history. The same as Mikatsa. Mikatsa seemed pleased with that answer and they walked off together.

Your POV

Me and Mikatsa were walking to history when he asked, "When did you move here?" "I moved here about a week ago." "When you first saw me you looked like you were thinking, were you?" " You reminded me of a manga character named Mitsuba." He looked over at me and laughed, not in a mocking way, it was a genuine laugh. "Yeah, I get told that a lot. It's nice to be friends with someone else who reads Toilet Bound Hanako-kun." A part of that sentence caught my ear, he called me his friend, it felt nice. "I have plushies of the main four, maybe you can come over sometime to see them and hangout?" " That would be nice, how about today? If you're not busy of course." "I don't see why not." We walked into the classroom and the teacher introduced me to the class. "This is (Y/n), let's make her feel welcome." She leaned closer and whispered "You and Mikatsa get along well, why not sit next to him?" I walked over to the empty seat near Mikatsa and sat down. He shot me a wide smile and then class started.

627 words

A/n

I'm really sorry about not updating, the holidays came around and I wasn't really in the mood to write, stay safe and healthy!