🆈🅾🆄 🅰🅲🆃🆄🅰🅻🅻🆈 🅲🅰🅼🅴 🅱🅰🅲🅺?

I stopped waving. 'What the hell just happened? He seemed nice and all and I do have intentions of talking to him again, but that was weird as crap.' I quickened my pace a little, wanting to get home so I can run what happened over in quiet.

I got out of the forest, looked around, and saw Delilah and Mikatsa. Delilah started waving frantically, not making a sound. I was wondering why she wasn't screaming my name and running over to me until I looked down. There was Mikatsa, laying in her lap, out like a light. "Should I wake him up?" I whispered, to which Delilah nodded. I scooted over, got close to Mikatsa's face, and yelled. "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" He jumped up almost punching me as he flailed his arms and legs around until he fell off Delilah's lap and fell face first into the dirt. He looked up, disoriented and pissed off. 'Heh, he looks like a cat.' His eyes softened as he went to hug me, even though he was still mad. "Next time you do that I'll crush your ribs." He mumbled giving my waist a squeeze. We stayed like that for a minute. I looked over at Delilah, who was laying down with an expressionless face whilst staring into the sky. I looked her way pleadingly, but she didn't see me. There was a light snore, so small you would miss it if you dropped a piece of paper. 'Oh damn, he fell asleep, must be really tired.' I picked him up, not wanting to loose my ribs. 'How the hell is he so light, does he EAT?' i tapped Delilah with my foot, improvising with my available limbs. She looked at me with a teasing face, and I just glared at her. "So you gonna take him to your place?" She asked, still staring at me teasingly. "Well unless you want to take him, yes, we haven't been to his house yet." "Fair, fair. Couch?" " Yup."

I opened the door with Delilah's help, set Mikatsa down on the couch, put a blanket on him, and went to my room. 'No time to overthink things, it's extremely late.' And with that, I dozed off.

Next day

I went downstairs to find Mikatsa gone with a note in his place. "I left early this morning, sorry about that." I smiled, he was always apologizing.

I went to make breakfast, and read the day away.

'I'm gonna go back to the forest, I should still tell Delilah though.' I did just that. I told her where I was going in case something happened.

It was a warm night, so I didn't need a jacket. I entered the forest, stopping when I heard a familiar voice. "Wait, you actually came back?"

Rui POV

I made my way to the tree, waiting for her not to come back, she had no reason to. But low and behold, there was that familiar, intoxicating, sweet scent. Once again, my mouth was faster than my brain. "Wait, you actually came back?"

505 words

A/n

Damn this took a while-

Rengoku cosplay: Acquired

I get every Friday off now ··3

I'm gonna go to sleep cuz I'm tired as fuck rn