🆂🅼🅰🅻🅻 🆂🅿🅸🅳🅴🆁

??? POV

I sent a spider into town to be my eyes and ears, it's there to find areas where I can travel without the sun touching me. It was also there to find out the girls daily patterns. 'If I go during the night she'll wake up, but if I go during the day when she's not around I'll have more time to do... whatever it is I want to do.' I won't have the information for about a week, it takes that long to make sure that I know her schedule. 'I should get back to my house before I arouse suspicion from my "family", not that they should question anything I do.' I jumped down from the string that was suspended from two trees and started walking back. "I feel like an imbecile going this far to see a girl that doesn't know I exist..." I mumbled to myself. 'The most logical thing in this situation would be to corner her in the forest and force her to be a part of my "family". But her face wouldn't be the same, I don't want that, her face makes me feel fuzzy and I both hate it and like it. I wanna keep this feeling, so it's out of the question.

The whole way back I was thinking about the girl, about where she came from, how she would react if she met me, if I hugged her, if I kept her.

243 words

A/N: Sorry this one is shorter than usual, I was typing this in the bathtub filled with to-hot-to-be-humanly-possible water while listening to "We Got K Rounds, WAP, and Body by Megan Thee Stallion" because I'm weird :).