🆆🅷🅾'🆂 🆃🅷🅴🆁🅴

‼️Rui will be a little out of character‼️

The forest was the same as I remembered it, except this time I could admire its beauty.

Walking around at night was hard to do, but I had brought a lantern so I could see things in a certain radius from myself.

I had stopped to look at and pick some wild flowers when I had a sense of uneasiness, was someone else in the forest with me?

??? POV

'Damn humans...' I'm not even going to bother with them, I'll just let them roam around until someone else catches th- wait. 'The scent.... the girl was in my forest again?' I felt a sudden rush of excitement, I hadn't planned about what to do if she came back. I started to pace around, running my hands through my hair nervously, I was thinking about how to stay hidden when a twig snapped.

Your POV

I heard a twig snap, it wasn't me, someone else was in here with me. 'Maybe Mikatsa or Delilah came to check on me... No. They would announce their presence, its someone else.' I turned my lantern up, 'Im not stupid, I'm getting out of here.' but after barely two steps I heard a male voice. " H-h-hey... w-wait.." it sounded nervous, almost whimpering, was someone hurt? It was stupid, but I replied firmly. "Who's there, where are you, and what do you want?" The boy didn't say anything for a few seconds, I also heard leafs and saw a branch shake before he replied with a more collected, firm, and flat voice. "I saw you earlier this week, I don't live in town so you haven't seen me before, but you seem like a nice person. Should we... g-get to know each other...?" He seemed so unsure saying the last part, as if he didn't mean to say it at all. 'It couldn't be so bad to talk to an awkward boy, right?' I gave in. "I don't see why not, I'm (Y/N), what's your name?" "Rui... I like your name, it's really nice." I smiled, he seemed harmless enough." Yours is nice too, but, um... Where are you?" Pause. "I'm in the tree that's a good few feet away. I don't want you to see me yet, I.... don't look normal..." 'Don't look normal?'

Rui POV

My eyes went wide when I heard the snap, I cursed myself silently until the girl turned up her lamp and started to walk away. This was one of my only chances, I had to keep her from leaving. My mouth moved before I could figure out what to say. "H-h-hey... W-wait..." 'Did I just fucking stutter? What the hell is wrong with me, first I blow my cover, then I start stuttering, I feel like a damn disgrace.' "Who's there, where are you, and what do you want?" I'd have to curse myself out later, I have her attention. I had to move to a nearby tree so she couldn't walk forward and see me, I replied, firmer this time. " I saw you earlier this week, I don't live in town so you haven't seen me before, but you seem like a nice person. Should we... g-get to know each other...?" I stuttered again, I wanted to bash my head against the tree. The girls expression softened, maybe the stuttering wasn't too bad... no, no more stuttering. " I'm (Y/N), what's your name?" '(Y/N)... (Y/N). The name sounded ethereal, like it was a gift from the gods. She asked for my name,  it's not as good as hers but she should know it.' "Rui ... I like your name, it's really nice." She smiled, and what a smile it was, my chest felt hot, my pulse quickened, and a smile creeped up my face. All I want to do is tie her up, hold her tight and never, ever let her go. "Yours is nice too, but, um.... where are you?" I collected myself quickly, my pulse slowly went down. " I'm in the tree that's a good few feet away. I don't want you to see me yet, I.... don't look normal..." Its true, I don't look normal, if she saw me she would run away, I don't want that.

722 words

A/n:
We got to meet spiby! 🎉

I got a Douma cosplay, it's really good for $60. I wore the shirt to school bc no one except my friend knows who the shirt belongs to, she almost committed a homicide lol

I saw the season three premiere of Demon Slayer, the theater didn't have Japanese so it was English or nothing, it annoyed me because of the three new characters, but Douma was hot so no complaints. I almost broke my friends hand bc we were squeezing each others hands bc of excitement.

Stay safe 😘