🅰 🅲🆄🆃🅴 🅶🅸🆁🅻

??? POV

I waited until the girl wasn't looking, then I captured the man in a web. 'I don't know if the girl is sensitive to blood and I don't want to trigger her...What the hell am I even thinking, why do I care?' The man started moving around so I walked over to him and he shut up instantly. 'Pathetic'. I raised my arm up and looked at the man and said, "Old men shouldn't chase after young girls." And before he could respond I cut him into three pieces.

Your POV

'The man is gone, is it safe to go back? Maybe I should wai-' before I could even finish my thought, a pain shot through my body. "Hah... huh... hu..." Panting. I was panting like a dog. 'How long was I running? Jeez this hurts, I should sit down for a second... ' I sat down near a tree and rested my back on it, I stayed there for about 30 seconds before I got up again. 'I should go home, it's probably really late now.' So I walked out of the forest, when I got to town I asked a stand for a map. After finding the Ramen stand, I ordered (F/f) Ramen and some (F/f) tea. After finishing I went home, stirred up because of today's little incident, I flopped on my bed and curled up holding onto my TBHK plushies and fell asleep.

??? POV

When my family came back to the house, I called a meeting. "There is a girl that moved here yesterday, bring no harm to her, if you do I'll expose you to the sun. Understand?" "Yes, Rui." " Good. Now go do whatever. Oh, I forgot to tell you how she looks, she has (H/c) hair, (E/c) eyes, (S/c) skin, and she's (Y/h) tall and she's (Body type)

Your POV

School starts soon. Good thing I have the town map memorized. I should sign up now.

Time skip: 10 minutes

I arrived at the school house and found the office, they gave me a paper to fill out and once I was done I handed it to them and went on my way. 'Lets go to the Library, it sounds fun'

Time skip: 5 minutes

I figured out where the different genres were and picked a Romance novel called Romeo and Juliet (you better know what tf I'm talking about). It seemed interesting, it was about a girl and a boy who were in love but their parents wouldn't let them see each other. 'Good old Romance.' I checked out the book and went home, read some of it, ate a snack, read some more, and then went to sleep.

Time skip: until 2:41AM

I woke up at around 2:40AM sensing that someone was looking at me. 'Im just paranoid, no one is looking at me.' So I went back to sleep.

468 words