🅰🅼🅰🅺🆄

Your POV

The class was about the Revaluation, The Boston Tea Party, and stuff like that. We were asked questions about what we learned and the teacher called on me frequently, I answered them all correct. The teacher said that class was over but no one left the room, I was confused until a girl walked over and explained. "Every class has five minutes of extra time after each lesson, you can chat or read or sketch or just sit in those five minutes." "Ah, thank you, I was quite confused. Nice to meet you, I'm (Y/n)." "I'm Amaku, and it's no problem, I was a new student once too, its nice to have help. What class do you have next?" I went over to my schedule to check. "I have math, what do you have?" " I have chemistry, I was hoping we could walk to class together but oh we-" Amaku was cut off by Mikatsa " Hey (Y/n), I have math next what do you have?" I sighed. " Mikatsa, Amaku was talking..." Hearing that, he started apologizing, it wasn't like he meant to cut her off." It's ok, just make sure that you know no one else is talking before you start to talk." I turned to Amaku. "I'll see you later," I turned back to Mikatsa, "and I wouldn't mind walking with you again."

We entered the classroom and there was only a few people there so me and Mikatsa started to chat.

Mikatsa POV

Class was boring as always, the teacher called on (Y/N) a lot, and she answered every question correctly. 'Thats impressive, there's only a few people who can do that and even then they have slip ups.' After about an hour class was over and (Y/N) seemed confused about something, I was going to ask her what happened until Amaku started talking to her, after that (Y/N) seemed ok. 'Probably just wondering why no one was leaving yet.' Amaku was asking her a question about something, then (Y/N) went over to her desk then went back to respond. Amaku seemed bummed about something and then started talking again. I looked at the clock and it was almost time to leave for everyone's next class. I made my way over to the two girls and told (Y/N) what class I had and asked what class she had next. She turned around and sighed "Mikatsa Amaku was talking..." Hearing that I started apoligising. "It's ok just make sure that no one else is talking before you start to talk" She turned back to the girl I assumed was Amaku, said see you later, and turned back to me. "and I wouldn't mind walking with you again." We walked into our next class and only a few people were there so we started a conversation.

Author POV

All this happened while a small- but important- spider made it's way through town and into your house.

495 words

🆆🅷🅰🆃'🆂 🆃🅷🅸🆂~? A yandere Rui Ayaki x Reader storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें