🆂🅲🅷🅾🅾🅻 🅳🅰🆈🆂

??? POV

After my family left I went to go find the girl. 'Why do I even care. She's just a stupid girl that I saw a few minutes ago. Why do I want to ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʜᴇʀ?' A few seconds later, the girl was in sight. 'Located, now, if i'm going to remember her i'll need to know her scen- why is she laying against a tree? Did the man hurt her? Does she need help? If so, i'll ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴅᴏ ꜱᴏ. What the hell am I thinking, am I sick or something? She's getting up! I didn't memorize her scent yet, how am I going to find her? Should I...ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀ?' I was too lost in my thoughts I didn't realize that the girl was making her way to the edge of the forest. 'ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ it is.'

Time skip: until you got home

I had followed her all the way to her house, I located all the windows ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴇ. She was reading now while eating a snack, 'I wonder what it is she's reading...' She put the book away and turned off her lights, falling asleep soon after. 'She looks like an angel, but I have to get in and out otherwise people might see me.' So I opened the window just enough for me to fit in then closed it after. 'She smells like... light coconut... but it's so subtle that you can barely know it's there!' She shifted in her sleep, making me jump. 'Shit! I have to go or she might see me!' I ran to the window, opened it, then silently slammed it shut. Perfect timing, she had woken up. 'I'll go for now, but ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.'

Your POV

I woke up at around 11:00AM, ate, read my book, and drew. I have always liked to draw, I'm pretty good at it too. Today, I drew a darker skinned girl with planets in her hair. After that was done I went shopping for pencils and notebooks for school. 'These pencils are nice,' The pencils had a light purple background with daisies. 'Ill get these along with the salmon, dark brown, orange, and mint green notebooks. I'll draw a small Hanako on the dark brown one, a small Yashiro on the mint green one, a small Kou on the orange one, and a small Mitsuba on the salmon one.' I thought with a smile. Little did I know, someone who was bound to be my friend was looking at me.

??? POV

There was someone that I never saw before at the store today, she was picking out notebooks and pencils. 'Shes probably transferring to the school, I'll go greet her.' I walked over to her, and tapped her on the shoulder.

460 words