🅴🅽🅳 🅾🅵 🆃🅷🅴 🅱🅴🆂🆃 🅵🅸🆁🆂🆃 🅳🅰🆈 🅿🆃 1

The conversation mostly consisted of questions about our lives, questions like 'how long have you been living here' or 'whats your favorite book' and stuff like that. The classroom was almost full so we ended the talk and went to our seats. The teacher walked in, started class, and started to teach the lesson.

Time skip: about an hour

The lesson was over and people were talking in small groups including me and Mikatsa. Math was my last subject. (ah yes, a three hour school day like we all want.) Me and Mikatsa were making our way to math class when someone came running to us. "(Y/NNNN)! MIKATSAAAA! HIIIII!" 'I forgot how loud she can be... *sigh*, still nice to see her though.' "Hey Delilah, have a good day so far?" I asked, followed by a very excited response," I'm more worried about if you had a good day, but I had an amazing day! I was waiting to see you andIseethatyouandMikatsahavethesameschedulewhichisgoodforyoutwobutitmeansthatweonlyhaveoneclasstogetherandthatsucksbutwestillgetoseeeachotherinmathsoit-" "HOW CAN YOU SAY ALL THAT IN ONE BREATH!?" 'I don't know Mikatsa, I don't know.' "I'm not sure, but I can!" (Rengoku who👀) " Well let's get to class then." All I wanted to do at that moment was to get the last class over with so i could talk with my friends.

217 words

A/n: Another short chapter because I wanted you to have SOMETHING to read, my motivation has been low but I'll try to update more often if possible.

Happy Valentine's day! If you didn't get a valentine this year you can have this

https://media.tenor.com/ITpOzGQXwn4AAAAM/valentines-gift-valentines-yum.gif

Mwah 😘