🅷🅴🅻🅻🅾 🆃🅷🅴🆁🅴

Your POV

Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see a girl who was slightly taller than me. She had olive black skin with lighter vitiligo, magenta eyes, light grey wavy hair, and she was stunning.

(Here's a map of her Vitiligo, the shaded in is where it is.)

She looked at me with a close eyed smile and asked me a question

She looked at me with a close eyed smile and asked me a question. "Are you joining the school? If so, I can help show you around!" 'She seems nice, maybe we could get along.' I decided to accept her offer. "I am joining the school and I would really appreciate your help." Her whole face lit up when she heard that, almost like a little kids when you say they can get ice cream. " Then it's settled, I'll show you around the school. I'm Delilah, what's your name?" "My name's (Y/n), it was nice seeing you, but I have to go home, see you tomorrow!" " Bye (Y/n)!"

Time skip: 10 minutes

After getting home, I started decorating my notebooks because it was near 6:00 and I needed to get it done.

Time skip: 2 1/2 hours

I finally finished the notebooks after around two hours, I was hungry so I made myself some dumplings and went to sleep not long after.

??? POV

I had been waiting all day for this, it was time to go see her. 'I feel stupid for this, it's just some random girl that I saw a few nights ago, why does she ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀʏ?' After making my way out of the forest, I went to the girls house, opened the window and let myself in. She was sleeping soundly, curled up, ᴠᴜʟɴᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇ. 'She wouldn't know if I curled up next to her, she wouldn't know about anything I did right now, she wouldn't even know if I-' She stirred in her sleep, I had to leave again. 'Why the hell am I so upset about having to leave, she's. Just. A. Human.' I jumped out of the window, pissed at myself for being upset.

343 words