🅳🅰🆁🅴

The next week went as fast as I could blink, it was Saturday before I knew it. I've been hanging out with Mikatsa and Delilah every chance I could get, but today was different.

"Truth or Dare?" Asked a grinning Delilah." Hmm, truth." I could definitely see the fear on Mikatsa's face when Delilah's grin grew wider, "Have you ever used a swear around your parents?" No time was taken to think before he responded. "I've never said a swear in my entire life actually." "I don't think any of us have, we are 13 after all." "Right. (Y/N), Truth or Dare?" 'Lets break the truth streak, what could be so bad that I would have to chicken out?' "Dare." I said with confidence in my voice. Delilah thought for a moment, then said, "I dare you to walk through the forest. At night." "Delilah!" "What?" "She doesn't know about the story we should at least tell her before she decides she wants to do it!" Now I was curious, what story was Mikatsa talking about? "Hey (Y/N), you should listen before you decide if you wanna do it," "I'm listening." "There's a story that everyone that goes in doesn't come back." 'Well I've been inside the forest before, so it's just a hoax.' "I'll do it." "Alright then, it's my turn now and I choose truth, whatcha got Mikatsa?"

After we were done playing, Mikatsa and Delilah went home. "We'll come to the edge of the forest before you go in, in case you change your mind." Worry edged Mikatsa's voice as he turned to leave. "Ok, see you later." "BYE (Y/N)!" I chuckled and said my goodbyes once again before I closed the door.

I decided to reread some manga, but it was hard to do, something was bothering me. If the story wasn't a hoax- which it most likely was- what would I do if it came to be? Was I just lucky last time I went in? I decided that I shouldn't worry about it, I mean, it was just a hoax. Right?

Time skip: until dark

It was time to go to the forest, I slipped on a jacket and left quickly.

I spotted my friends and made my way over, calling out. "Hey guys, I'm here!" Their attention was immediately directed to me, walking closer soon after. "Are you ready (Y/N), or are you gonna chicken out?" "I'm still doing it, don't get too excited." Mikatsa looked ... uncomfortable? Worried? Anxious? He saw me looking at him and straightened up, saying, "You can chicken out you know, so you don't risk your life..." I decided to talk to him in private. I moved to the side away from Delilah and reassured him I would be ok, "it's just a little myth, no harm will happen." He took a lot of comforting to calm down, but he did after a while. I walked back over to Delilah with Mikatsa and announced, "I'm gonna go in now, see you later." Delilah waved, Mikatsa asked for a hug, and I was off.

518 words

A/n: y'all I think I'm starting my Douma phase again 👁️👄👁️💧
people make him so hot in the fanart istg, I found a cute one though

A/n: y'all I think I'm starting my Douma phase again 👁️👄👁️💧people make him so hot in the fanart istg, I found a cute one though

there's a Rui version but that's on my laptop and not my phone

new screensaver too

*ahem* who else is excited for The Sword Smith Village Arc? It releases in three days where I'm from, and I'm a m e s s

I'm trying to figure out what my first cosplay is gonna be bc I don't want it to be Douma bc my friend will k i l l me (she hates Douma) but if I disappear she's the cause 😅👍

i didn't order it yet and i probably won't for a while but I'll tell you when I do

stay safe, love y'all

M W A H