PREVIEW

I don't know why but as soon as our car approached the pack, my wolf Sandy started getting antsy and my whole body felt flushed. She had been walking around with her tongue lolling out and if it were an other occasion I would've laughed, but I couldn't find it in me to laugh.

"아들 괜찮았에요 ?" I looked towards my dad and nodded. I looked away only to notice that we had arrived at our destination. By now, my whole body probably looked red and my hands were sweating.

The doors opened and I got out of the car. Even the breeze that travelled around did nothing to reduce the heat that I felt. Dad came over to my side and held me by the shoulders and I was thankful because it felt like my legs would give up on me.

Dad was about to say something but the Alpha had come with his people and I was thankful because knowing dad, I wouldn't hear the end of it.

Dad had greeted the Alpha and they were talking and I kept looking around the place we were in. It looked quite comfortable with the trees surrounding the pack house.

While I was looking at that, a large hunk of a man came through the doors wearing nothing but trousers and tee in hand. I could feel myself drooling and I quickly wiped my chin to make sure I wasn't drooling for real.

I don't know how it happened or when but suddenly we made eye contact and it felt like the outside world had ceased to exist. Before I had any chance to recover, Sandy had already pushed through and whimpered the word that made every wolf in the vicinity look at me in shock.

Mate

____________

* Son are you okay? *