14

QUINN

"Are you really sure you want to do this?" I turned around to find my sister Elena standing by the door. I nodded and continued packing my bags. I heard her sigh before she threw herself on my couch. 

"He's gonna believe that you left because he is leaving. I really don't see why you just won't go to him and talk about him leaving. A relationship is built on trust and communication. If you don't talk to him-" 

"Lena I would like to finish packing in peace, please" I went up to fetch the rest of my clothes and came back to find her glaring at me. I shoo her away and continued packing the rest of the clothes. I knew what she was trying to say and I fully agreed but that doesn't mean I'll tell her.

"You're so fucking stubborn!"

"That I am" 

She left as soon as she came and I was left alone once more. The silence forced me to think a lot of what happened. I agree to what Elena said but I'm too hurt think logically right now. I know that he is an Alpha to his pack and he has to go back but I would've appreciated if he came to me and talked about it. He couldn't just spring that on me and expect me to be fully okay with it. Just like Lena said, communication is very important in a relationship.

I picked up my bags and left the house, running towards the pack house. I met everyone there and the Alpha gave us instructions before we were on our way.

JAEWOO

I wiped my tears when I heard footsteps coming towards my room. Dad popped in with this lopsided smile on his face that would've made me smile any other day. I gave him a weak smile in return and turned my head.

"You okay, son?" I nodded my head, looking at the window. I felt the bed shift and arms enveloped me.  I broke down once more in his arms and he held me tighter.

"H-he l-left Dad. It's a-all m-my f-f-fault and n-now he h-hates me." My body shook as I cried on Dad's shoulder. Quinn probably hates me now. I don't want him to hate me. I want him to give me kisses and hold me in his arms once more. I didn't mean to hurt him. I'm a terrible mate.

"Oh poor boy, he doesn't hate you. He had to leave for work, not because of you. I'm sure that when you meet him again, he'll probably give you a hug."

"No he won't. He doesn't like me anymore" I whispered as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I could never hate you, sweet boy"