2

I entered the school and almost all eyes turned to me. Downside of being the future alpha is that everyone wants to be in your business. Since it's my birthday, every one is gonna come to try their luck and see if they're mated with me or not.

I walked away from the cafeteria and went down the hallway to my locker. I opened it up and took out the books I needed and placed the books I don't need inside.

"Hey birthday boy!" A voice I knew pretty well shouted and I turned around with a smile on my face. There in all her glory stood my best friend Aria with her books to her chest.

"Hey Ria" I waved and went to her. We walked to class while talking about minor things. Next thing I know, someone's bumping into me and we fall down.

"Jay are you okay? Dude can't you look where you're going?" Ria shouted while trying to pull me up. I waved at her, telling her not to worry.

"Are you okay, bro?" I turned to the boy who was collecting his books while mumbling to himself.

"Yeah I'm fine sorry for bumping into you, I wasn't looking where I was going." I helped him up then left with Ria who was grumbling about the whole thing.

The whole day went by like that and I was kinda bummed out that not one person was my mate. I hope I don't get an omega though because how am I going to dominate a person when we're the same.

"Hey Jay, what are you thinking about?" Ria turned to look at me with a worried look on her face. I just shrugged it off and told it was nothing and she nodded even though she looked like she didn't believe me.

"I forgot to ask, so did you find your mate?" She turned with an excited look on her face and I shook my head.

"I didn't and besides who'd want to mate with someone like me. I look hideous and I'm not even that much of a catch." I replied with a forced smile.

"You never know Jaewoo. Sometimes the greatest things come in our lives when we least expect them." She said while hugging me. She's wrong.