6

JAEWOO

I ran till I felt my legs give up. I looked around only to notice that I was stranded in the middle of the forest but the nice thing was that I was close to a lake.

"Jaewoo, why would you run away like that?" Father's voice echoed in the mind link and I turned it off.

My wolf Sandy kept howling and scratching, trying to get out. What if he rejects us? What if he thinks we're ruining his life? What if he's married Sandy?

Some people don't wait for their destined mates and just choose whoever they think is perfect for them. In fact to be with your destined mate is like a dream.

That's why I envy Kai and Ria sometimes.

I heard rustling behind me and my body tensed up, only to smell that delectable once more, then my body  involuntary relaxed. I hate the control he has over me.

I could hear him walking towards me and with each step that he took, my chest felt like it was closing up till he stood behind and I was hyperventilating.

"Just breathe bub. Nothing's going to happen to you. All you need to do is just follow my voice and breathe in and out. There you go"

He rubbed my back while helping me breath and I could feel delectable shivers running down my back due to our contact.

After a while I could breathe normally so I hurriedly scrambled away from him. He released a small little whimper that had me confused and a little bit sad. Isn't he here to reject me so why's he sad?

"Just get on with it" I mumbled to him while I sat criss-crossed while looking at him. This will really hurt me.

QUINN

I stood there a bit shocked that those words even left his mouth. Does he think I'm going to reject him? I couldn't help releasing a small whimper at that.

"What makes you think I want to reject you sweetheart?" I crouched down so I was at his level but still maintained my distance as I didn't want to trigger another attack on him.

I could tell he was a bit confused but also a little hopeful as he looked at me with his head tilted to the side a little. Goddess he's so adorable.

His eyes glazed over a bit and I could see that he was talking to his wolf. Eventually his eyes returned back to normal and he looked at my face a little longer, pondering whether he could trust me.

"You won't reject me, really? You really want me?!"

"Of course little Alpha. I've waited so long for you" His eyes lit up a little before they dimmed. No we can't have that!

"You don't have a wife" He asked nervously, playing with his fingers while looking at the ground. I wanted those eyes on me.

"Sweetheart, raise up your head" He quickly raised his head and looked at everywhere on my face, except my eyes. We'll work on that.

"And the answer to your question would be no. I have no wife, no girlfriend and no children" He nodded and I could tell his mood perked up after that.

"Now can I get a hug" He nodded and I quickly brought him to arms, inhaling his wonderful and enjoying those sparks that ran through our bond as we held each other.

(RIP to Lee Sun Kyun. Hope his wonderful soul rests in peace)