1

I woke up feeling like how I felt yesterday, mateless. Today is my 17th birthday which means I'll probably meet my mate. But I doubt I'll find my mate and if I do, they'll probably reject me. I mean I wouldn't blame them, I'd reject myself too.

"Happy birthday Kang Jaewoo. Looks like you're dying miserably." I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I stood infront of the mirror and suppressed the urge to vomit. Who would want a mate as ugly as I am? I bet my mate would reject me as soon as he or she saw.

Don't say that Jaewoo. I'm sure mate will love us. My wolf whimpered in the background.

'I'm not so sure about that Sandy.' I replied to my wolf then cut off our link when Sandy started whimpering.

After I had finished doing what any normal person does in the bathroom, I wore my clothes and left the room after fixing my bed.

The house today felt empty and that was pretty strange. Usually our house is always filled with laughter or my parents' silly fights. But today none of that was there. Instead I was met with utter silence and it was suffocating.

"Mom"  No answer

"Dad!!" No answer

At this point I was really starting to get scared. Where are my parents? This is unlike them. Even my little siblings aren't here.

I hurriedly ran up the stairs and went to their bedroom and all their clothes weren't there. I ran out of the room and went to the room across theirs, my siblings' room. Even their room was empty.

Now that I notice it, the house was pretty empty. All the decor mom had used was not there and even their pictures except mine were not there. Did they really leave me behind.

'You're worthless Jaewoo!!'

'You'll never be loved!!'

'An abomination like you belongs alone Jaewoo!!'

I looked up and I wish I hadn't. Mom and Dad were looking down on me, their eyes filled with contempt and fury. Do they also hate me? They promised they'd be there for me.

Jaewoo

Jaewoo

"JAEWOO" I jolted awake. Mom, Dad, my older sister and younger siblings were all looking at me in concern.

"Jaewoo are you okay?" I didn't even realise what my mom was talking about until I felt the tears trailing down. He seemed on the verge of tears, intact the whole family was.

"M-Mom The next thing I know I'm in my mom's warm arms and my dad bringing us both into his embrace.

"Don't worry, my little angel. Mom knows" I laid in my parents' embrace, crying till I exhausted myself and fell asleep.

"No matter what happens remember that mother loves you"

"Dad also loves you"

________

This is the first time I'm writing something like this.