9

JAEWOO

After the lunch we had, it was time I came to terms with the fact that I had a mate and that I'd have to introduce him to my father. I'm really not sure about how I feel about that but it's going to have to happen in due time.

"Are you calm enough so that we can go back to the pack house. I'm sure your dad must be worried now Jae." I nodded a bit absentmindedly as my mind was busy running over scenarios of how my dad would react and none of the were in any way pleasant.

We started walking down the road and I kept on looking at my mate since I didn't really have the time to do that before. He was tall, taller than me and that says a lot since I'm 6"1. He was maybe 6"5 if not 6"6. He had blonde hair and hazel brown eyes. He was a very handsome man. My handsome man

My face heated up at the thought and before I knew it, we were already at the gate that led to pack grounds. The large gates opened and my heart closed up. Would Dad abandon me? What if he doesn't want anything to do with me?!

My feet got very heavy and I felt like I couldn't breathe. Dad was going to hate me for not having an omega mate. He was going to disown. I don't want him to reject me. 

"Jaewoo! There you are. Where had you run to?!" I turned back to look at Quinn as dad held me in his arms. He stood there and gave me a little smile that I tried to return but I was so scared that it felt like I'd vomit the moment I opened my mouth.

"I- Dad there's s-s-something I-I have to t-tell you" I stuttered through as I felt the knot in my stomach get even tighter. It feels like I'm going to die. I think it's better to die than do this.

"I think it's better we go inside for this. Alpha I hope you don't mind but I'm going to have to steal your two esteemed guests." I heard Quinn say but I wasn't focused on him. My eyes were focused on my dad and I could see his frown get deeper as he looked at Quinn before his face became blank.

I didn't even myself when I was walking, all I knew was that I was sitting on a sofa with my father next to me and Quinn opposite me. I appreciated the company. I took a large breath and turned to look at my dad.

"D-Dad I've found my mate" 

"And I'm guessing it's this Beta"

(Oop guess I updated)