7

The wind blew as the two lovers stayed in each other's embrace. Jaewoo obviously couldn't fully believe that Quinn truly loved him but he was willing to try. The matter of the secret made him want to retreat into his shell and never let Quinn in but he let go of the demons, just for the day.

Quinn pulled away from the hug and Jaewoo whimpered a little, unaware of the fact he did but Quinn heard it, loud and clear. He smirked a little before pulling away a little and looking at his little Alpha's face.

When Quinn first saw his mate, all he thought about was how beautiful and how fragrant he smelled and hadn't even noticed that he was an Alpha. He only realised when he came closer to him and he was not going to lie, that had him a little stressed. He thought he was going to be rejected. But it was a pleasant suprise to find out that his little Alpha was as submissive as they come.

"Do you want to go back with me?" Quinn asked as he stood up and extended a hand to Jaewoo. Jae blushed a little in embarrassment when he realised that he had actually run away and left his father behind.

He nodded as he got up and dusted himself and they started their walk back. Jae couldn't help but glance at their intertwined hands on the way back. He was going to try to make this work and hope that when Quinn discovers his secret, he won't abandon him. His stomach tightened up at the thought of rejection.

(I'm a bit busy with school work as I'm now a senior so the updating is gonna be a bit wack as if it already wasn't lol)