12

JAEWOO

I tucked in my shirts as I looked at myself in the mirror. Quinn had told me to get ready because he was taking me out on a date. I was very nervous but also a bit excited because it will be our first date, not counting that one time I ran off and we ended at the diner.

I shook my head at my thoughts and looked at myself once more in the mirror. I look decent, I think? We have been at Quinn's pack for a whole week now and Dad was leaving tomorrow. Though I didn't know if I wanted to leave. I didn't want to leave Quinn's side but I also missed my family.

"You look beautiful, dear" I whipped around, only to find Quinn standing at my doorway. I walked over and opened my arms and he hurriedly brought me in for a hug. We had made it our mission to give each other a hug atleast 4 times a day.

"Hey Quinn"

"You ready?" I nodded against his shoulder and he let me go but held my hand instead. He opened the door of his car for me and buckled me in before going to his side. Throughout the whole ride, his left hand was on my thigh and he kept rubbing it. By the time we pulled up at the restaurant, my whole body was jello.

There was not a lot of people at the restaurant, which I was immensely grateful for. We had a waiter direct us to a table, and like the gentleman he is, Quinn pulled out my chair before sitting in his.

The whole ambience and aesthetic of the restaurant was very warm and inviting. It was decorated with warm colours and there were scented candles in every table and THEY ALL HAD DIFFERENT SCENTS. Ours had an orange scent and it smelled nice.

"Come back to me, pretty" I turned to look Quinn and he was smiling at him. His words registered in my mind and I looked away, flustered. I hate it when he does that.

All in all we had a wonderful time. We ate a lot of food and had a bit if dessert. Quinn got me a cheesecake and it tasted amazing. I might have to take Ria there.

"You okay love?" I nodded while looking at our swinging hands. Quinn said we should take a walk to properly digest our food before we went home so we were walking around a park.

"You're ready to go home?"

"Yes please" He nodded before ruffling my hair.

We walked to the parking lot and, as before, Quinn opened my door. The ride on the way home was very comfortable.

"Baby we're here" I looked up and the pack house was right infront of us. I was about to climb out when my hand was held back.

"Is there something Quinn?"

"I've been meaning to ask you this all day, but can I kiss you?" My breath hitched when Quinn's hand came to my cheek and his thumb rubbed on my lips.

"Yes please" And his lips landed on mine, his hand still on my cheek. The bond maximised the effect and I found myself refusing to move away, even though I couldn't breath.

"That was amazing" I whispered as I tried to regain my breath.

"Baby I think it's time for you to head inside because I don't think I can control myself with you looking like that, yeah?" I blushed and nodded, giving him a chaste kiss on the cheek before running inside.

I updated🤠 but I'm about to hurt y'all in the next few chapters so sorry in advance lol

But aren't they cute and they just had their first kiss😩